ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesPlayStation GamesCapcom

Capcom Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Playstation 4 [PS4]

by Capcom

Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Playstation 4

Is this game expensive ?
How does this compare to the other resident evil games?
Start your review of Capcom Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Playstation 4 [PS4]!
Aiyana M.
Reno, NV
Capcom Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Playstation 4 [PS4] uploaded by Aiyana M.
Purchased at: GameStop
Loved this game! It gets my heart pumping for sure, because there’s super sketch parts. I ended up beating this game on medium I think. The graphics are pretty cool. This was probably my favorite Resident Evil game.
Tierny R.
Las Vegas, NV
Gamer Expert Level 1
Capcom Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Playstation 4 [PS4] uploaded by Tierny R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Kept me on my toes and had me freaking out when someone came to chase me around . Ammo is scarce but that’s a normal thing for resident evil so save your ammo and run!!! . Lots of puzzles and just creepy surroundings. Love it
Zoee S.
Old Hickory, TN
Gamer Expert Level 1
I’ve played this game probably 4 times and now I’m gonna play again because I’m so excited for the tall vampire lady. It’s great though. The end gets boring a little because it’s like okay... but otherwise this is the game that put them back on entirely.
Jaianna D.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: GameStop
I love all the resident evil games. They are fun to play and they are scary to play as well. But it definitely a good game.
Allison B.
Millfield, OH
Purchased at: GameStop
It’s really good but it has a lot of jump scares, so other than that it was alright, But I wouldn’t replay it
melissa V.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Capcom Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Playstation 4 [PS4] uploaded by melissa V.
Purchased at: GameStop
Amo residen Evil es mi juego favorito. Muy buenas gráficas y tiene para cambiar el idioma. También tiene otras partes que se pueden añadir con una compra súper barata. Me wncanta
Iasha W.
Chesapeake, VA
Very intense game, I had to stop countless times just to regain my sanity lol, not in a bad way though. Hours of adult game play that'll keep you on your toes. Nice price for it as well. I only reccomend for mature audiences to play this game though. Lots of foul language and so forth. Very graphic details.
Yanni C.
This game its life!!! I love scary games puzzle solving games. You really have to use your brain and make it out alive. What i love the most about this game its how it has a totally different point of view then the regular resident evil.
Almir I.
Herkimer, NY
Gamer Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Been a big fan of Resident Evil from the beginning and even though I was on the edge with this one coz they wore doing it First Person and not like the old one's 3rd person have way through the game I was hooked and loved it the story and darke setting and just set up like the old games made me feel like I was back in Resident Evil definitely recommended it to horror fan there is definitely not of adrenaline rush and lots of fun and like always Game on Gamers
Grija G.
Milwaukee, WI
An amazing achievement for the survival-horror genre. I just replayed it and can say it's held up since it's release. I can't wait to pick up Village and continue Ethan's story.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Noah S.
San Antonio, TX
il y a 2 ans
George G. il y a 2 mois
Yes, it has amazing gameplay and an interesting story campaign