BY CAPCOM

Ninoshka U.
Doral, FL
I looooove A nightmare Before Christmas movie, however this game almost ruined it for me. whoever did this sux
Genesis G.
This game was pretty fun!! I didn't really understand why they gave you the green whip things because it has nothing to do with the movie, but nevertheless it's an awesome game! And it's challenging!! Perfect for someone who loves video games and the nightmare before Christmas!
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
I'm goodness I love this game. I haven't played very much of it so far but I love it. It's kinda hard playing on a PlayStation 2 with a newer tv. The graphics kind of give me a headache. They should remaster the game for a new console.
Janina C.
I wanted to like this game. I REALLY REALLY REALLY did. The Nightmare before Christmas is one of my favorite movies of all time so when I saw this I jumped at renting it. I was pretty disappointed in game play and in the plot. I felt bored and sad to see my favorite characters were being used so poorly. I guess it isn't the worst game in the world but I wouldn't recommend it. If you're a die-hard fan of Nightmare before Christmas. Stay away!