BY CAPCOM

Freddy G.
Los juegos de la compañia capcom siempre son muy interesantes y mas con sus historias que le ponen mucho animo al juego e intriga me gustan mucho porque su calidad es muy buena y puedes jugarlos por horas y no aburrirte.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have been playing the megaman video games sinve I was a young child.I would say I played in the 1980s. And the game has only gotten more awesome over the years. Its perfect to have a child start their videogame journey with.
matthew c.
Gamer Expert Level 4
Mega man is that sweet spot between you love and hate the levels so bad. Seems like I could do better at these games better when I was 7. Cause now it's q pain and gives me a migraine
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
This seems like a pretty great game I haven't played it personally but I've seen others play and seems like a really great game really not too sure because I haven't played
Amanda S.
Toronto, OH
I have always loved the Mega Man games. I have been playing them since I was a kid and I love them. They're pretty challenging and addicting, fun game!
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
I remember playing this in the 90's on my PlayStation after I would get home from school. Awesome to think back to those memories.
Christina B.
Bolivar , OH
Mega man is so awesome! My husbands favorite game. I played it too and can see why. A good classic and brings good memories.
Milrker l. P.
Miami florida
Esta colección de mega manera es una excelente alternativa para los amantes de este vídeo juego y para los coleccionistas,
Zoe H.
Las Vegas, NV
The megaman x series stands neck and neck with the classic. You owe it to yourself to play this fantastic collection.
Celia E.
All you really need to know is that Mega Man is in it. Super fun to play and its full of memories. I HIGHLY recommend
Kylar O.
What do you like about this game ?