Capcom Devil May Cry DEMO uploaded by Kathleen F.

BY CAPCOM

Missy G.
Loves Park, IL
One of my favorite PlayStation2 games of all time. The game is difficult when it needs to be and offers great challenge when deciding what to do and where to go. The story is engaging and the graphics were great for its time. There's an HD remake for PlayStation3, but both are definitely something every gamer should experience!
christopher s.
Chatsworth, GA
devil may cry was and will always will be one of my favorite video games franchises from my child hood. extremely affordable now. the combat and style systems were awesome. these games will keep you having fun for hours at a time. if you haven't ever played then you should definitely try it.
Marisol J.
Lynn, MA
It's a great game. Best story line and the characters are amazing. The franchise is so huge that they made a Anime series. I just hope they update the graphics.
Brittany B.
Kernersville, NC
I was about 18 when this game came out to the PS2. My boyfriend and I beat it. It was a great game and the story line is great.
Ryan H.
Demo was alright, but the demo was actually what made me even buy the game in the first place, guess it was that good.
Anabel M.
Thanks to the Demo I bought the game. Dante is just great, great story. I hate the camera a bit. Excellent game.
Elias G.
Great demo but if you try you need to get the real game! Had a lot of fun playing this growing up 10/10
Kathleen F.
Gamer Expert Level 2
The demo is what made us buy the game. This was fun to play-both my husband and I enjoyed it.
Meagan O.
Dublin Road, Limerick
I used to love this on PS2 I really hope that they bring out a more up to date version of this game with graphics to meet the next gen consoles.