Capcom Capcom Resident Evil 6 for Xbox 360 uploaded by Emily M.

BY CAPCOM

It has been 10 years since the Raccoon City incident and the President of the United States has decided to reveal the truth behind what took place in the belief that it will curb the current resurgence in bioterrorist activity. Due to be by the President's side is his personal friend and Raccoon City survivor Leon S. Kennedy, but when the venue suffers a bioterrorist attack, Leon is forced to face a President transformed beyond recognition and make his hardest ever decision. At the same time, Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance member Chris Redfield arrives in China, itself under threat of a bioterrorist attack. With no country safe from these attacks and the ensuing outbreaks, the entire world's population is united by a common feat that there is no hope left. In a 1st for the series, Leon and Chris come together to face this unprecedented threat. Includes bonus Resident Evil 6-themed gel tabz covers that fit on the analog sticks of your controller (while supplies last). see more...

Emily M.
GOSHEN, IN
Gamer Expert Level 1
If u love scary derailed games this is the game for u. I hate playing this game because i get so scared walking around corners...😂😂😂 but its great with graphics and noises lol
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Gamer Expert Level 3
I can't give this game 5 stars because it is definitely flawed in some ways. I wish they had just focused on one player's story line and not did 3 different characters. While it was somewhat an interesting concept, some of the characters had better story lines than others. I appreciate what they were trying to do (one story line created for those who like action and another for those who want more of a slow play with a creepy atmosphere). I had hoped they would go back to the Resident Evil roots where everything was scary and it wasn't all about action. I think this new RE being released in January will be much improved because they have listened to all of us. Nevertheless, I still think this game is worth playing overall. I appreciated the fact that it was a co-op.
Kylie B.
Caldwell, ID
This Resident Evil was okay it wasn't my favorite I prefer others over this one but it definitely wasn't terrible I still enjoyed playing it and still continue to play it
Jennifer | Narz |.
Jackson Heights, NY
Gamer Expert Level 2
I am a HUGE RE fan so when I saw some old characters making an appearance in this game i flipped out. Like we get to see Sherry Birkin back from RE 2 but now WAY older?! Chris redfield and Ada wong coming back is a totally cool aspect and then you have Jake Muller whose a big component to the previous game story. The gameplay is not dull but you can beat the game in less than a couple days. All in all, if you a true RE fan. Play this game.
Carl T.
Roseville, MI
I've played through Leon's campaign on my friend's Xbox 360 console. The game is a fail to me personally. It wasn't scary for one which I really miss about the game and there was so much action involved. I enjoyed Resident Evil 5 way better and feel like the series should've ended on that one. I feel like making a sixth one was completely unnecessary and money based, I would not replay it and don't recommend it.
O'Naysha B.
I personally love this game. I watched a youtube play it online with another youtube and I enjoyed the storyline. I recently got it and wanted to play it on local split screen with my twin sister. That's where I noticed a major flaw in the game...The Split Screen. It's not a normal vertical or horizontal split. The way it's split makes the view EXTREMELY small.
Joshua P.
Council Blfs, IA
This game has gotten some mixed reviews but I personally loved it. It does have a lot of action compared to previous entries, but it's still a lot of fun. I love the multiple storylines and the different characters, including some from previous entries. As a die hard RE fan, I love this game and would recommend it to anyone.
Sarah W.
I bought this from Walmart for my husband being his favorite game series. Most positive aspect of the game is the Leon campaign. The replay value of this game after unlocking the campaigns is pretty low with also an over use of quick time events would be the area for improvement.
Zach H.
Spartanburg, SC
I've played this on Xbox and PS3 it's an okay game, but I enjoyed the 5th one better. There's so many story lines, and you do certain things multiple times, and the outcome is always the same. Even for different characters, that's probably what bothered me the most.
Megan K.
Nicholasville, KY
Gamer Expert Level 1
I didn't hate it but it was so boring and repetitive very few unique enemies. Couldn't force myself to finish it. I don't like the fact there is little to no control on where you go and almost no loot.