BY CAPCOM

Iconic demon action hero returns Play as Dante, one of the most iconic video game characters of the last decade. Upgraded visuals Experience the stylish gothic action that the series is best known for in stunning HD, with updated textures and widescreen support. Bonus content Devil May Cry HD Collection offers players a wealth of new content for fans and newcomers alike. Earn trophies Accomplish new goals and have reasons to relive the action from the Devil May Cry series. ESRB Rating: UNRATED see more...

Buy on Walmart
Crystal N.
Claaaaaaasic!ūüĎĆ
You can't go wrong when purchasing this game. Adults and teens can play and its fun/entertaining for the gamer in you. Definitely one for the collection.
Alicia Q.
Orange Grove, TX
I'm amazed there aren't reviews for this yet! This game is a classic and they put together the collection perfectly. I didn't buy it on purpose though. I would have if I had known they had it. But I bought the silent hill collection then read reviews on it getting disappointed because they didn't package the collection well and wanted to take it back but it was only $12 so I said screw it took it home and BAM! GameStop messed up and gave me devil may cry collection. It's absolutely awesome! Still on the first one but it is such an underrated series.
Rebecca R.
Seriously this game is a classic. Thank God it came out for the newer systems cause who wouldn't want to play this amazing game again. Dante was my first game character crush & still is. He's so badass looking & his fighting style is amazing. The gameplay for this is very entertaining & well made. This game would never go out of style.
Chelsea K.
I remember playing this on PlayStation when I was younger, and when I saw that it was for Xbox I literally cried. Nostalgia!!!
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
Aahhhaahhaa I love playing this on the PS2 it was one of my favorite games when I was a teenager!
Dantrice W.
Los Angeles, CA
I would never play this game. it is too scary for me. I will have a really bad nightmare.
William D.
Buenos Aires
Quieto tener ese producto como hago para tener lo quiero por favor solo se hablar espa√Īol
Keshna P.
Hanmer springs
Really good I definitely recommend it but not for little children anymore so yeah!
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
Awesome game????????? Is it??
Yvette C.
Marlin, TX
Is this a pricy game ? How good Is it ??
Yvette C.
Marlin, TX
Is this a pricy game ? How good Is it ??
Crystal N.
Who is your favorite? Dante or Virgil? Why?
Crystalina C.
Does anyone else kinda find the main character cute a little?