Cap Barbell SDKC-TN005 Tone Fitness 5 lb Vinyl Kettlebell

by Cap Barbell

Kettlebells were originally designed for Russian Red Army soldiers and world-class athletes Sculpt and tone all the muscles you use for balance and leverage Steadily progress the intensity of your workouts by increasing weight amount Increase your agility, build strength, develop your balance, and improve your endurance About CAP Barbell CAP Barbell is a leading distributor and provider of fitness equipment. Launched in 1982 with a small inventory of free weights and benches, CAP Barbell has grown over the past 20+ years to include more than 600 products in 10 categories. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, CAP Barbell is dedicated to providing quality fitness equipment at competitive prices, by constructively designing, accurately testing, and manufacturing its products to perfection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cap Barbell SDKC-TN005 Tone Fitness 5 lb Vinyl Kettlebell!
How would you rate this product?
Scott Depot, WV
I use this kettle bell more than I thought I would. I need to upgrade to a higher weight, but it's great for squats and getting started working new arm muscle groups. It's shape makes it really easy to work with and the plastic is better for drops than most metal bells.

Looking for your answer?