CAP Barbell Neoprene Coated Dumbbell uploaded by Arlette P.CAP Barbell Neoprene Coated Dumbbell uploaded by Tatiana b.CAP Barbell Neoprene Coated Dumbbell uploaded by Sara R.

BY CAP BARBELL

Laura M.
Louisville, KY
I love that keeps come in a variety of pounds. The material on them, makes it easy to hold onto and they are very comfortable. i use them every day and I get a great work out in every time I use them. I highly recommend these to anyone.
Erica C.
Ballston Spa, NY
I bought these weights from Wal-Mart a few months ago to use with my work outs. (I do beach body on demand work outs) they work great and come in a variety of pounds.
Brittney S.
I brought these weights from Wal-Mart about a year ago now. I have used them in my daily workouts ever since. They are very handy. The coating on the outside helps so that they don’t slip when your hands get sweaty.
Kayla M.
Stroudsburg, PA
I love these. They’re simple and easy to use at home! They’re not super heavy but it’s good to get a quick workout in if not feeling the gym. These are super comfortable and soft to hold
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
I have a set of three pound weights for in home workouts and to use walking and running. I absolutely love them, even if my hands end up Moises I'm not worried about loosing my grip on them, and they don't have that cross thatched pattern engraved on them like weights with no coating, which tends to be overly harsh on my hands.
Alexis W.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
I have the pink 5lb set and the gray 10lb set I use them with the 21 day fix workout program. They are very comfortable in my hands I don't like metal one because they hurt my
Hands but these ones are perfect for me. I give them 4 stars because they are very expensive for only one dumbbell and not even a set but I still like them.
Tatiana b.
Milwaukee, WI
I love the convenience of using these around the house, as I can't always make it to the gym. I do in the morning and before bed to tone up my arms. Very affordable price as well. I got my set in a neon orange color! I also take hem with me on road trips since I travel a lot.
Victoria C.
Rosharon, TX
This is a real good and long lasting product. My grandmother has had these weights for as long as long can remember, and they are still in great shape. I just started to use them as part of my new healthy living plan. This is perfect for beginners. The perfect weight and isn't intermediating at all.
Halley S.
Waukesha, WI
I have the pink ones of these for a few clients that need them for light deltoid work. They're a nice set of DBs and surprisingly don't get dirty even with the material and color they are. I'm glad I purchased these!
Krista A.
Inverness, FL
I love this barbell and the price wasn't too bad for it. The only downside is having to purchase two. I love the color and the feel when using it.
Kayla H.
Williston
I own the 5 lb set. If I get others can I buy the rack separate for them?