BY CAOLION

Amazonian white clay and Alaskan glacial water gently exfoliates, draws out impurities and tightens pore without drying the skin. A perfect facial pack for an overall brighter and smoother complexion.

Pore Tightening Glow Face Pack

• Uses Glacier water(99.9%) instead of purified water for a cooling effect that tightens pores.
• Containing Amazon White Clay, with fast absorption, drawing out pore impurities and dead skin cells.
• Containing natural elements such as Oryza Sativa(rice) powder, Citrus unshiu peel powder, Poly Gonum Fagopyrum (buckwheat) flour, removing dead skin cells for a clear skin tone.
• 4 natural fruit complex such as pomegranate, fig, ginkgo nut and mulberry enhance glowing skin.
• When applying, natural moisture element maintains hydration, smoothens and soothes the skin.

How to use

Suggested Usage:

• Apply evenly to clean, dry face (3g).
  • Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse clean with lukewarm water. (For entire face or targeted areas.
  • Tip: Keep refrigerated to enhance pore tightening and skin soothing benefits.

Alexis T.
Strawberry Plains
I like the packaging (simple & clean). There’s a very light menthol scent, but it feels great because of the cooling sensation. The cream is thick, but not rough due to the feeling of a natural grain and feels soft on the skin.
carrie r.
This is such a great company and they’re pretty affordable I love their face soap‘s too and I always pick them up for and five at a time so I wasn’t surprised that I loved the pore white cake pack
sairee S.
Levittown , NY
Bueno ahora voy hablar de este producto, he escuchado muy buenos comentarios de el me gustaría usarla y probarla para también ofrecerle mi comentario, lo que he leído dice que ofrece muy bujes resultados
Nicole P.
I just bought this and so far so good. It made my skin feel very soft and minimized pores. I've only used it one time so far but I really like it thus far.
Alexis E.
I feel like this product leaves one's face so refreshed and feeling clean. The fact that it is recommended to keep refrigerated draws me in even more!
Christina M.
athens, Ga
I just seen this . This looks interesting id actually love to try this !! Definitely wouldnt mind a good facial something to help make my skin clear
Monica R.
Piscataway, NJ
cellent I used to go to the spa pay a lot to get the facial now I can do it myself in my home.. love it cleared my skin up... scrub is great too.
Lauren V.
Richmond, KY
I️ have not used this yet, but cannot get a good read off the reviews. All are 5’s. I️ have pores and want to know if this works?!
SantosNwendy V.
Alton
Who has tried it ? Does it make a difference after using it for a while? I need something for my face asap. I need answers plz
Erianne O.
Fairview Hts, IL
Really great over all for your pores. I can see an improvement on the look size and feel of my pores. I will buy again.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Has anyone tried this I need a good product for my pores?
Is this seating power good for flash back.
anastasia d.
Virginia S.
Hammond
What is this?Has anyone tryed it?
❤️Nicky D.