Caolion Premium Pore White Cake Pack

by Caolion

Amazonian white clay and Alaskan glacial water gently exfoliates, draws out impurities and tightens pore without drying the skin. A perfect facial pack for an overall brighter and smoother complexion.

Pore Tightening Glow Face Pack

• Uses Glacier water(99.9%) instead of purified water for a cooling effect that tightens pores.
• Containing Amazon White Clay, with fast absorption, drawing out pore impurities and dead skin cells.
• Containing natural elements such as Oryza Sativa(rice) powder, Citrus unshiu peel powder, Poly Gonum Fagopyrum (buckwheat) flour, removing dead skin cells for a clear skin tone.
• 4 natural fruit complex such as pomegranate, fig, ginkgo nut and mulberry enhance glowing skin.
• When applying, natural moisture element maintains hydration, smoothens and soothes the skin.

How to use

Suggested Usage:

• Apply evenly to clean, dry face (3g).
  • Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse clean with lukewarm water. (For entire face or targeted areas.
  • Tip: Keep refrigerated to enhance pore tightening and skin soothing benefits.

I need a really good product for my pores can be this?
what does this do?
Is it worth it or no? The packaging is super cute!
Start your review of Caolion Premium Pore White Cake Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Alexis T.
Dandridge
I like the packaging (simple & clean). There’s a very light menthol scent, but it feels great because of the cooling sensation. The cream is thick, but not rough due to the feeling of a natural grain and feels soft on the skin.
Alexis E.
I feel like this product leaves one's face so refreshed and feeling clean. The fact that it is recommended to keep refrigerated draws me in even more!
Taylor R.
My first time using this product. It has a clay texture on the face which I love. It does appear to tighten the skin a bit after use and is not irritating or over drying for my normal-dry skin. I use it on problem areas and all over the face, just depending.
Emily W.
AMAZING. You will be obsessed with this product once you try this. It does exactly what it promises.
Nicole P.
I just bought this and so far so good. It made my skin feel very soft and minimized pores. I've only used it one time so far but I really like it thus far.
Carrie R.
This is such a great company and they’re pretty affordable I love their face soap‘s too and I always pick them up for and five at a time so I wasn’t surprised that I loved the pore white cake pack
Sarah H.
Novato
Another clay mask I love a lot! It’s got great texture and properties that really feel good on my face.
Olga G.
Donna, TX
La umectacion del producto es muy buena además realmente es muy buena marca de buenicima cálida la recomiendo
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Great product I recommend it because it’s a good way for taking care of your face I love it
Erianne O.
Fairview Hts, IL
Really great over all for your pores. I can see an improvement on the look size and feel of my pores. I will buy again.