BY CAOLION

Cooling effect tightens and reduces apparearance of pores.
Enriched 100% Alaskan glacial water maintains skin moisture while menthol cools, soothes and calms troubled skin

What it is:

A purifying formula that cleanses impurities and tightens pores with a cooling effect to enhance skin complexion.

What it is formulated to do:

Premium Original Pore Pack is formulated with glacial clay to draw out impurities and to tighten enlarged pores. It’s enriched with 100 percent Alaskan glacial water to maintain skin moisture, while menthol provides a cooling effect to soothe and calm troubled skin. The appearance of reduced pores makes skin look smoother and revitalized.

What it is formulated Without:

• Parabens
  • Sulfates
  • Phthalates

What else you need to know:

This Product Is Free Of Alcohol, Synthetic Coloring, Synthetic Fragrances, Mineral Oil, Benzophenone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Triethanolamine, And Triclosan.

How to use:

Suggested Usage:

1. Apply evenly to clean, dry face.
  2. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes.
  3. Rinse clean with lukewarm water.
  4. Use on entire face or targeted areas.
  5. Keep refrigerated to enhance pore tightening and skin soothing benefits.

Himali B.
New York
This pack does everything that it claims. Its so amazing. I have combination sensitive skin and oftehln suffer from irritated skin and redness I was looking for a calming soothing pack which which help in unclogging my pores as recently I have been having hormonal breakouts & cystic acne. I came across this face pack on peach&lily.com it claims to deep clenaser and minimise pore while being gentle on your skin excatky what I needed. I loved it from the first use itself it has little strong smell but nothing unbearable I can feel the cooling effect as soon as I start applying in my skin it stings a little. It really soothes and calms down my skin. I feel so relaxed while this mask is on. Its quiet easy to apply as well because of its creamy texture. You just need to apply a thin layer all over your face or just the affected area. I generally use it once a week and keep it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off with Luke warm water even while washing I can feel the cooling effect. I can see the results as soon as I wash it off my skin looks smooth, soft and fresh. It has a brightening effect as well. Its one of my favourite masks & I would definitely recommend it.
Cindy H.
Los Angeles, CA
Fantastic, affordable face mask that feels like a treat on my skin. I use this every once in a while for a skin pick me up. Clarifies my face and leaves it fresh for the day.
Sarah H.
Novato
My favorite clay mask on the market. It smells really good and is a really great, cooling clay. It’s easy to apply and helps soothe the skin, it’s a must have if you love clay masks and love the feeling of smooth cool clay sculpting your face!
Angela C.
New York
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the smell, love the effects on my skin after using this. Face clears up and feels so smooth and soft. It’s gentle and effective. I also think the price is great and I’d buy again for sure. Get this!
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing highly satisfying gets the work done 5 stars completely it cheap and affordable the packaging is unbelivable you half to get it you dont know what your missing out on untill you try it.
Michelle C.
Thousand Oaks, California
Purchased at: ULTA
I really enjoy this product. It helps detoxify my skin and get all the dirt out from the week. I have repeatedly gone back and bought this because it really helps clear my skin. I totally recommend this.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I love using cooling masks in the summer. It makes my pores shrink and gets rid of blackheads while having a nice cooking sensation. Super relaxing! I love this.
E F.
This product made me tear up so bad, I was crying during all 10 minutes that I had it on. The minty feeling rose into my eyeballs and burned it so bad. And it was hard to wash off (I don’t use a cloth because it’s unsanitary). I loved that it never dried down though because my skin didn’t feel patched afterward
Claire Z.
Denver, CO
It’s a nice pore cleansing mask but it’s important to remember pores don’t actually shrink and never will. It just shrinks the appearance. And it does shrink the appearance. It does burn a little bit so I wouldn’t recommend if you have sensitive skin
Kasey J.
So far so good. I bought this on sale and I'm satisfied with this product, it can be fairly pricey. So far I notice my skin is less iritated and my pores look smaller.i also think this product is soothing on my skin. Comes with a spatula