Caolion Premium Pore Original Pack

by Caolion

Cooling effect tightens and reduces apparearance of pores.
Enriched 100% Alaskan glacial water maintains skin moisture while menthol cools, soothes and calms troubled skin

What it is:

A purifying formula that cleanses impurities and tightens pores with a cooling effect to enhance skin complexion.

What it is formulated to do:

Premium Original Pore Pack is formulated with glacial clay to draw out impurities and to tighten enlarged pores. It’s enriched with 100 percent Alaskan glacial water to maintain skin moisture, while menthol provides a cooling effect to soothe and calm troubled skin. The appearance of reduced pores makes skin look smoother and revitalized.

What it is formulated Without:

• Parabens
  • Sulfates
  • Phthalates

What else you need to know:

This Product Is Free Of Alcohol, Synthetic Coloring, Synthetic Fragrances, Mineral Oil, Benzophenone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Triethanolamine, And Triclosan.

How to use:

Suggested Usage:

1. Apply evenly to clean, dry face.
  2. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes.
  3. Rinse clean with lukewarm water.
  4. Use on entire face or targeted areas.
  5. Keep refrigerated to enhance pore tightening and skin soothing benefits.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Caolion Premium Pore Original Pack!
Heather S.
Miller Place, NY
1,081 reviews
Caolion Premium Pore Original Pack uploaded by Heather S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product I’ve had for a couple of years and it was my first foray into Korean beauty (K-Beauty). This company touts chemical-free ingredients and focuses on natural ingredients instead. My 3-star review is strictly based on what I think others might experience with this product as well as my own in which I’d give it 4 stars. This mask is INTENSE! When I first used it, my face felt so cold it was almost a burning sensation! If I’m being honest, it wasn’t pleasant. After the first time, it wasn’t as intense as the first and I got used to it. This does tighten pores and definitely cools as the jar implies. This looks and feels like any other clay mask that’s out there; same texture, consistency, etc. The scent too is what you’d expect from a clay mask-dry and flat. For me this is a once in a while mask when I need intense, thorough pore purging. I’m glad I have it but I think if you have sensitive skin, you should steer clear of this product. If you follow me, I’d like to first say thank you so much! I always follow back but Influenster puts a limit on following at 500. I hope you still enjoy my content! ☺️ For more beauty, fashion inspo and monthly beauty giveaways, please follow me on Instagram at @luxuryisthyname or visit my website at Luxuryisthyname.com! Stay beautiful! ❤️
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Caolion Premium Pore Original Pack uploaded by Kelly M.
Good lord this mask is powerful! I know it says peppermint but what is should say is MINTY AF!!! Do you see the tears in the actual mask? My eyes water from the strength of the mint, seriously the most intense mask I have ever used. I can do pull off masks all day, chemical peels are no issue but this mask is something else. It feels like ice and my skin pulses the entire time. However my skin looks great afterwards so....YES. One photo is my face while using the mask. The other is after the mask has been washed off and toner is applied, no serums or moisturizer yet.
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
1,033 reviews
Caolion Premium Pore Original Pack uploaded by Buse B.
I have received this product with a subscription box first and then I fell in love with it and wanted to try all its products. It’s definitely worth the price. So happy with my purchase.
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
Purchased at: YesStyle
My Thoughts 💭-This mask is a blend of glacier clay, mineral-rich volcanic ash, & charcoal. Peppermint leaf extract & menthol give this mask an invigorating, cooling effect.  I have dry, sensitive skin & this mask does not irritate my skin, but it is always the safest practice to do a patch test to make sure you are not sensitive to these ingredients.  This mask is perfect during the hot Alabama summers as it is quite cooling for about 5 minutes after application.  You definitely want to steer clear of your eye area with this mask.  This mask provides skin with a great deep-cleanse, removing impurities, balancing sebum & tightening pores.  Although clay masks can be quite drying, this mask did not make my skin tight or dry.  Instead, this mask made my skin feel clean, smooth & decongested.  My skin also looked brighter & refreshed.  This mask would be perfect for those with oily skin, but it also works well on my dry, sensitive skin.  I like to apply a clay based or charcoal mask 1-2 times a week to make sure that my pores stay clean & clear.  This mask retails for $6.95 at ‪YesStyle.com‬ which is a fantastic price for this great mask.  Use my code, WENDYALLIE75, at checkout for an additional 10% off of your total purchase price.  I love this mask & will definitely repurchase it.   #caolion #caolionporepack #yesstyle #rasianbeauty #kbeautyaddict #beauty #beautybloggers #kbeautyblog #skincare #skincareroutine #skincarereview Caolion Premium Pore Original Pack
Keoz L.
San Gabriel, CA
Caolion Premium Pore Original Pack uploaded by Keoz L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This clay mask is awesome! I have been used this for so many years. It has a peppermint scent, smooth texture and easy to apply. And seriously, it helps to reduce my pores and leaves my skin cooling and smooth. The clay masks usually recommend for oily skin, but I have dry skin and don’t feel it strip off any moisture. Apply a thin layer and leave on your skin about 10-15mins. Then rinse with cold water to close your pore. And you will love this one!
Himali B.
Denver
Caolion Premium Pore Original Pack uploaded by Himali B.
This pack does everything that it claims. Its so amazing. I have combination sensitive skin and oftehln suffer from irritated skin and redness I was looking for a calming soothing pack which which help in unclogging my pores as recently I have been having hormonal breakouts & cystic acne. I came across this face pack on peach&lily.com it claims to deep clenaser and minimise pore while being gentle on your skin excatky what I needed. I loved it from the first use itself it has little strong smell but nothing unbearable I can feel the cooling effect as soon as I start applying in my skin it stings a little. It really soothes and calms down my skin. I feel so relaxed while this mask is on. Its quiet easy to apply as well because of its creamy texture. You just need to apply a thin layer all over your face or just the affected area. I generally use it once a week and keep it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off with Luke warm water even while washing I can feel the cooling effect. I can see the results as soon as I wash it off my skin looks smooth, soft and fresh. It has a brightening effect as well. Its one of my favourite masks & I would definitely recommend it.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,229 reviews
Caolion Premium Pore Original Pack uploaded by Sara B.
Oh my goodness I got a sample pack of the caolion premium pore tightening cooling pack mask and it is absolutely amazing! It goes on evenly and boy does it start the cooling process quickly! It burns but in a good way. It also makes your eyes and nose run haha. But who said beauty is pain. We got this! After you wash it off your face . your face feels so soft and clean and refreshed with tightened pores! I will definitely be purchasing the full size in the near future! I have a picture attached of the samples I used. This was by far my favorite one. Also remember a little goes a very long way.
David P.
Everett, MA
I really love this mask. When it comes to masks, I find sheet masks more relaxing but these types of masks (apply, leave on, wipe off) way more effective. This one really helps clear pores and it is super refreshing. It's available at Costco for super cheap. Great product.
Michelle B.
Palmyra, NJ
Caolion Premium Pore Original Pack uploaded by Michelle B.
This is a great product for cleaning out pores I have enlarged ones so getting the proper cleaning is essential. No burning or hot sensation after applying.
Mary M.
Gadsden, AL
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I have NEVER heard of this brand and daw it at tj maxx. I'm all about anything that reduces my pore size. This stuff is amazing! After my first use my face felt SO good! The cooling process feels great! My face felt tight And my pores looked so small!

Looking for your answer?