Caolion Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo

by Caolion

Unique HOT&COOL pore care system that opens up pores to eliminate impurtities with steaming effect and and soothes and tightens enlarged pores with cooling effect leaving skin calm and revitalized.

Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo

What it is:

A detoxifying duo featuring a steaming mask that opens and deeply cleanses pores, then a cooling mask to tighten and minimize the appearance of pores.

What it is formulated to do:

The hot Premium Blackhead Steam Pore Pack cleans pore impurities and blackheads, and exfoliates dead skin cells with grain powder and steaming effects—resulting in firmer-looking skin. It contains charcoal powder to extract excess sebum and residual makeup that clog pores and 100 percent natural sparkling water to deeply penetrate into skin for enriched moisture. The cool Premium Pore Original Pack tightens up enlarged pores, calming and revitalizing the skin. It’s enriched with 100 percent Alaskan glacial water to keep skin moist even after the removal of mask while menthol enables a cooling effect to soothe troubled skin effectively.

This set contains:

• 0.7 oz Premium Blackhead Steam Pore Pack
  • 1.05 oz Premium Pore Original Pack

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

• Parabens
  • Sulfates
  • Phthalates

What else you need to know:
These products do not contain ethanol, artificial pigment, chemical fragrance, benzophenone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, phenoxyethanol, mineral oil, imidazolidinyl urea, triethanolamine, triclosan, petrolatum, steroid, or paraffin.

Research results:

• 10 types of clinical tests on Premium Blackhead Steam Pore Pack, after 1 trial:
  • 176 reduced blackheads
  • 1.9% increase in skin complexion
  • 14% enhanced skin texture
  • 5.4% reduction in the amount of red spots
  • 10% reduction in the amount of pigmentation

What do you think about this product?
Where can I buy this?
How good does this product work?
Start your review of Caolion Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo!
Product Highlights
“...maximum use, just target your areas of concern. Great for my combination sensitive skin. No irritation or redness.” in reviews
Round Rock, TX
This is awesome! Perfect for pampering yourself with back-to-back masks. The warming one isn't warm but it did visibly open up my pores. The cooling mask helped to make the pores on my cheeks much less visible. I got this mask in a sub box and I would definitely repurchase.
New Braunfels
I have struggled with blackheads for years now. They are ALL over my nose, on my forehead and chin, even some on my cheeks! Tried so many different things. ONE application of this and I could see a HUGE difference already. I'm three applications in and my blackheads are much lighter, many are gone, and I'm at least 50% clear already! LOVE THIS STUFF!
Mt Prospect, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing two products in one. One cleanser warms up the skin and opens and cleans the pores inside, and second one is cooling and closes the pores 🙌 Seriously the most unique cleansing system I’ve tried so far.
This product definitely warms up your skin and pours and extracts a lot of dirt and debris from your pore area. I have no recommendations to improve this product is pretty unique your skin feels really warm when you use it which is an interesting concept
usa
This duo really does help the size of your pores. I have bought a second pack to make sure I don't run out. I use it all over my face and not just the problem areas and it makes my skin look matte and feel clean.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a fun set, but I haven't noticed a significant improvement with my blackheads. Their original is very cooling and minty, so I would avoid getting to close to the eye area or you'll start to tear up because of the strong minty sensation. The steam pack feels nice and warm, I felt it did help open up my pores.
This is my go to Korean Pore mask! I always gift these when I’m coming back from a trip to Korea. Great quality! The blackhead mask is warming and cleans out blackheads as well as tightens pores and exfoliates! I use this once a week and alternate it with the original formula that really smooths out blemishes and tightens pores. I really like Caolion products and totally recommend them!
Gibsonia, PA
I enjoy this pore pack when my pores are large or I have a number of blackheads. I’ll typically use it a couple of times a month. I’m always satisfied with the results. The only downside to the product would be for those who do not like products with a warming effect, as part of this pore pack does warm the skin while it works.
Dallas, TX
I liked the idea of this but found the indgredients to be too harsh for my sensitive skin so I gave the set away to my mom. I was happy to find a brand owned by Coalion makes a similar duo with ingredients that are more gentle, and I own that now-- it's by JJ Young and is called Pore Cooling and Steaming.
Cleveland, OH
I love Caolion products and this one is great! It can be a little time consuming since you have to do two wash off masks, but your skin will feel great! I think the cooling mask may be a little much for those with sensitive skin, but I love the way it makes my skin feel!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...