Caolion Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo

by Caolion

Unique HOT&COOL pore care system that opens up pores to eliminate impurtities with steaming effect and and soothes and tightens enlarged pores with cooling effect leaving skin calm and revitalized.

Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo

What it is:

A detoxifying duo featuring a steaming mask that opens and deeply cleanses pores, then a cooling mask to tighten and minimize the appearance of pores.

What it is formulated to do:

The hot Premium Blackhead Steam Pore Pack cleans pore impurities and blackheads, and exfoliates dead skin cells with grain powder and steaming effects—resulting in firmer-looking skin. It contains charcoal powder to extract excess sebum and residual makeup that clog pores and 100 percent natural sparkling water to deeply penetrate into skin for enriched moisture. The cool Premium Pore Original Pack tightens up enlarged pores, calming and revitalizing the skin. It’s enriched with 100 percent Alaskan glacial water to keep skin moist even after the removal of mask while menthol enables a cooling effect to soothe troubled skin effectively.

This set contains:

• 0.7 oz Premium Blackhead Steam Pore Pack
  • 1.05 oz Premium Pore Original Pack

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

• Parabens
  • Sulfates
  • Phthalates

What else you need to know:
These products do not contain ethanol, artificial pigment, chemical fragrance, benzophenone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, phenoxyethanol, mineral oil, imidazolidinyl urea, triethanolamine, triclosan, petrolatum, steroid, or paraffin.

Research results:

• 10 types of clinical tests on Premium Blackhead Steam Pore Pack, after 1 trial:
  • 176 reduced blackheads
  • 1.9% increase in skin complexion
  • 14% enhanced skin texture
  • 5.4% reduction in the amount of red spots
  • 10% reduction in the amount of pigmentation

What do you think about this product?
Where can I buy this?
How good does this product work?
Start your review of Caolion Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo!
Product Highlights
“...maximum use, just target your areas of concern. Great for my combination sensitive skin. No irritation or redness.” in reviews
This is one of my favorite face cleansers. Whenever my face needs a deep clean I use the heat one. Both of them do exactly what they describe. One you can feel the heat and the other you feel a cooling tingle sensation. It cleans my pores which I love and will definitely repurchase
I'm obsessed with face masks and this one is pretty fabulous! Step one let's off some serious heat! It feels so nice. Step 2 closes up those pores and is super cold. My pores definitely appeared smaller after.
Brunswick, GA
This product is amazing for black heads and clogged pores! It really clears out the most stubborn of pores and makes them appear smaller. The heating and cooling sensations are a plus for a spa like expierience in your home.
I found this pore pack duo to be incredibly effective on my skin. For reference, I have oily, acne-prone skin with visible large pores on the apple of my cheeks. I'm incorporating weekly exfoliation and masks as part of my routine. I will say if you have large pores, aside from getting regular microdermabrasion & extraction facials, you need to deep cleanse, exfoliate and find a product that re-closes pores. I think this pore pack does all those things. I've used it 2x a week on targeted areas for over a month and have noticed a significant change in the texture of my skin. Overall my cheeks look more smooth and clear than before. I continue to use this as part of my pore-management. I'm on my 2nd jar!
Austell, GA
Boy does this stuff work as advertised lol. The “hot” cleanser really does make your face heat up and the “cool” side has a nice, refreshing peppermint smell and feel to it. My skin feels great after washing with these.
La Puente , CA
I have been looking at this product for months and I finally got the chance to try it. I have oily skin and I must say, it made my face look so clear and feel so smooth. My daughter has dry skin and she really loved the results as well. I picked mine up from Sephora. The first step is a heating scrub mask that you leave on for about 10 minutes and rinse with cold water. This opens the pores for cleaning. The second step is a clay cooling mask that you leave on for about 10-15 minutes and rinse with warm water. This is to close the pores up. I think if you use this twice a week you will get the results you desire.
Greensboro, NC
I’ve been using this for years. It keeps my pores looking and feeling so nice and clean. I have sensitive skin and this product doesn’t bother it at all. I think it’s a good price for the amount you get.
San Diego, CA
I received the sample size through a purchase on Poshmark. I decided to try it out as I am starting to get into a habit of using face masks and trying new skincare products altogether. The first one immediately started heating up my face, almost gives you a tiny panic because you don't really know what to expect. But then you assure yourself that this is what is supposed to happen. The 2nd one gave an invigorating cool feeling, similar to a medicinal dandruff shampoo. Now I'm not sure how well both masks has actually worked for my skin but I'm giving it a 4 star rating based upon how my skin felt afterwards. And it felt clean, smooth, and refreshed!
The mask duo is a 2 step process. One warms your face, opens pores and exfoliates. The second one is cool, tightens pores and calms skin. What initially intrigued me was that these masks have 2 different jobs but work together to balance out your skin. As one opens your pores and cleanses the other closes and soothes. It’s something I try to consider as I do my morning and night time skin routine. As a mom of 3, time is something I don’t have a lot of. This whole process seems like it takes forever. But it’s something I don’t do often and I’m always pleased with the results. Neither mask burns, dries or irritates my skin, it doesnt smell strong or awful. It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. Each jar is kind of small and doesn’t last very long. But I do love it and think it’s worth it.
Wilkes Barre, PA
The warming pack burned my face! It hurt so bad and I couldn't keep it on the whole time. I had to wash it off really quickly. My skin was so brittle for a couple weeks after that.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...