Caolion Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo

by Caolion

Unique HOT&COOL pore care system that opens up pores to eliminate impurtities with steaming effect and and soothes and tightens enlarged pores with cooling effect leaving skin calm and revitalized.

Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo

What it is:

A detoxifying duo featuring a steaming mask that opens and deeply cleanses pores, then a cooling mask to tighten and minimize the appearance of pores.

What it is formulated to do:

The hot Premium Blackhead Steam Pore Pack cleans pore impurities and blackheads, and exfoliates dead skin cells with grain powder and steaming effects—resulting in firmer-looking skin. It contains charcoal powder to extract excess sebum and residual makeup that clog pores and 100 percent natural sparkling water to deeply penetrate into skin for enriched moisture. The cool Premium Pore Original Pack tightens up enlarged pores, calming and revitalizing the skin. It’s enriched with 100 percent Alaskan glacial water to keep skin moist even after the removal of mask while menthol enables a cooling effect to soothe troubled skin effectively.

This set contains:

• 0.7 oz Premium Blackhead Steam Pore Pack
  • 1.05 oz Premium Pore Original Pack

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

• Parabens
  • Sulfates
  • Phthalates

What else you need to know:
These products do not contain ethanol, artificial pigment, chemical fragrance, benzophenone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, phenoxyethanol, mineral oil, imidazolidinyl urea, triethanolamine, triclosan, petrolatum, steroid, or paraffin.

Research results:

• 10 types of clinical tests on Premium Blackhead Steam Pore Pack, after 1 trial:
  • 176 reduced blackheads
  • 1.9% increase in skin complexion
  • 14% enhanced skin texture
  • 5.4% reduction in the amount of red spots
  • 10% reduction in the amount of pigmentation

What do you think about this product?
Where can I buy this?
How good does this product work?
Start your review of Caolion Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo!
Product Highlights
“...maximum use, just target your areas of concern. Great for my combination sensitive skin. No irritation or redness.” in reviews
Caolion Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo uploaded by Vanna L.
Caolion Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo uploaded by Vanna L.
After checking out a few reviews for this online, I was a bit worried that this would cause my sensitive skin to have a reaction, but I was nonetheless excited because my pores are huge monsters on my face and this mask has some great ingredients (chamomile, rosemary, olive, and camellia extract, to name a few). This product is supposed to clarify skin by controlling oil, minimizing pores, and gently exfoliating skin. The first "Blackhead Steam Pore" pack is self-heating and has an interesting warming sensation that's kind of tingly, but pleasant. The second step has a fresh, clean scent and is REALLY tingly, and cold. I almost got scared and wiped it off, but I stuck it out because I'm stubborn. Thankfully I survived, and while my skin did feel clean and refreshed, I didn't notice much pore-minimizing action, and there was a slight burning sensation afterward. On the plus side, it did amazingly well at controlling oil, and the gentle exfoliation provided by the Blackhead Steam Pore pack gave my dull skin the boost it needed. If you have sensitive skin, I recommend applying this in a very thin layer, only 1-2 times a week, just to be safe, but it's definitely worth checking out thanks to all those awesome ingredients!
Deltona, FL
Caolion Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo uploaded by Krystle M.
The hot pack was a bit difficult to ‘massage around for 1-2 mins’ as it states on the instructions. However, once you have it on, give it a sec and the ‘steaming effect’ will make it a little easier to massage. It does have tiny exfoliators to get deep down into pores. will feel it warming. It’s not as warm as some of the other masks like this that I have tried. This mask actually feels comfortable and doesn’t get super dry like clay masks. The cooling one is awesome. Since this one is more of a mud mask, it will dry and feel tight on the skin. This product did an ok job in my opinion. I’m sure that the more you use it the results will improve. I did notice a difference in my skin’s texture and maybe a little improvement in my pores. If I do purchase this product I believe I would only get the step 2 cooling mask. I currently use a cleaning brush so I really just need to tighten my pores.
Simi Valley, CA
Im loving this pack, its great the heating mask heats up on my face and makes my pores smaller. I use the pore cool mask at night after a long day at work. It really cools down your face for the full 15 mins that you leave it on your face. And after you wash it off my face felt tighter and my pores looked smaller.
Anaheim, CA
I have used this product before when K-beauty was introduced to the states. It's an interesting product but so worth it. It really did visibly reduced my pores and results were there. Just follow the directions and you will for sure use it correctly.
This is probably one of the most unique masks I’ve ever tried: the hot pore mask is used first which opens your pores. I.T feels like your face is being steamed and it’s get super warm. I wouldn’t recommend it for sensitive skin. The cold pack is nice and makes your face feel cool and closes your pores.
This product is absolutely fantastic for any skin care routine. The top portion of the pack is charcoal based, containing exfoliating granules, giving this product a multi-functional edge; you scrub your face with this product for a minute and then leave it on as a scrub for about 10-15 minutes. The second part of the pack is the cooling mask, which is nice after your face had become subjected to the steaming effects of the mask. It is also perfect for the warm summers because its cooling effects provide wonders. After it all, it leaves my skin feeling cool and refreshed. I don't recommend using this product every single day, as it can potentially do more harm than good. 1-2 times a week is good routine to abide by; however, I do not recommend this product if you have sensitive skin.
I will say that if it weren't for the results this product gives, the scent would definitely be enough to throw it away. I usually don't have an issue with scents. This is great for blackheads and clearing the pores. I can only use it once a week because it's so potent it dries out my oily skin quickly.
Carlsbad, CA
I love this product! It's such a neat idea and is almost fun to use. I LOVE the way my skin looks after using a clay mask. My pores are done and my skin feels youthful again. I feel like my skin is completely decongested after using this mask. It is very gentle and didn't irritate my skin at all!
Kailua, HI
Love this mask and the 2 different parts! I wish it was a little easier to use like in a sheet mask but this works well. It’s a little pricey and I don’t use it all the time! It makes my face feel really nice and smooth! It’s very refreshing.
While I've only used this once and liked it so far, I can't give this specific duo pack full stars for its price. This duo is $30 for 1.05 oz of the cooling mask and .7 oz of the heating mask. I like to do the math on these products to identify if what I pay for products is acceptable. This however is only worth $21 for the amount you are receiving (I did do the math for each product and added it together), which means you are overpaying for the duo, when you'd pay $43 for twice the amount of product (+$13 for double the amount of EACH). I'm assuming the only reason this is set to this price is A. it's a Korean beauty product and B. the individual masks are only available online while the duo is available in stores. For the pricing reason alone, I can't justify purchasing this specific duo, but the product itself seems to be pretty good. I'm sorry if this rating angers some people - this DUO is not worth the money, but the individuals are ($23 heating mask + $20 cooling mask for 1.7 oz of product EACH). Also, please note that the box for this product states that there is only 7 uses for the heating mask and 10 uses for the cooling mask (if amounts used is as recommended a.k.a you're not cheap with products like I am)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...