BeautyFaceFacial SkincareCaolion
Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo

Caolion Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo

by Caolion

Unique HOT&COOL pore care system that opens up pores to eliminate impurtities with steaming effect and and soothes and tightens enlarged pores with cooling effect leaving skin calm and revitalized.

Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo

What it is:

A detoxifying duo featuring a steaming mask that opens and deeply cleanses pores, then a cooling mask to tighten and minimize the appearance of pores.

What it is formulated to do:

The hot Premium Blackhead Steam Pore Pack cleans pore impurities and blackheads, and exfoliates dead skin cells with grain powder and steaming effects—resulting in firmer-looking skin. It contains charcoal powder to extract excess sebum and residual makeup that clog pores and 100 percent natural sparkling water to deeply penetrate into skin for enriched moisture. The cool Premium Pore Original Pack tightens up enlarged pores, calming and revitalizing the skin. It’s enriched with 100 percent Alaskan glacial water to keep skin moist even after the removal of mask while menthol enables a cooling effect to soothe troubled skin effectively.

This set contains:

• 0.7 oz Premium Blackhead Steam Pore Pack
  • 1.05 oz Premium Pore Original Pack

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

• Parabens
  • Sulfates
  • Phthalates

What else you need to know:
These products do not contain ethanol, artificial pigment, chemical fragrance, benzophenone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, phenoxyethanol, mineral oil, imidazolidinyl urea, triethanolamine, triclosan, petrolatum, steroid, or paraffin.

Research results:

• 10 types of clinical tests on Premium Blackhead Steam Pore Pack, after 1 trial:
  • 176 reduced blackheads
  • 1.9% increase in skin complexion
  • 14% enhanced skin texture
  • 5.4% reduction in the amount of red spots
  • 10% reduction in the amount of pigmentation

What do you think about this product?
Where can I buy this?
How good does this product work?
Start your review of Caolion Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo!
Product Highlights
...maximum use, just target your areas of concern. Great for my combination sensitive skin. No irritation or redness.in reviews
Tatiana C.
Helps to really decrease pore size around nose and u feel great using but the problem with it is very pricey
Amber V.
This product is absolutely fantastic for any skin care routine. The top portion of the pack is charcoal based, containing exfoliating granules, giving this product a multi-functional edge; you scrub your face with this product for a minute and then leave it on as a scrub for about 10-15 minutes. The second part of the pack is the cooling mask, which is nice after your face had become subjected to the steaming effects of the mask. It is also perfect for the warm summers because its cooling effects provide wonders. After it all, it leaves my skin feeling cool and refreshed. I don't recommend using this product every single day, as it can potentially do more harm than good. 1-2 times a week is good routine to abide by; however, I do not recommend this product if you have sensitive skin.
Yoly R.
Never heard of this brand until I saw it in Sephora. It was part of their K-beauty introduction. I have some pores and decoded to try this. It is intense and do feel it tightens my pores and feel clean after using this. Would recommend for those looking for something to use for their pores.
Tiffany H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a fun set, but I haven't noticed a significant improvement with my blackheads. Their original is very cooling and minty, so I would avoid getting to close to the eye area or you'll start to tear up because of the strong minty sensation. The steam pack feels nice and warm, I felt it did help open up my pores.
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
I received the sample size through a purchase on Poshmark. I decided to try it out as I am starting to get into a habit of using face masks and trying new skincare products altogether. The first one immediately started heating up my face, almost gives you a tiny panic because you don't really know what to expect. But then you assure yourself that this is what is supposed to happen. The 2nd one gave an invigorating cool feeling, similar to a medicinal dandruff shampoo. Now I'm not sure how well both masks has actually worked for my skin but I'm giving it a 4 star rating based upon how my skin felt afterwards. And it felt clean, smooth, and refreshed!
atk K.
I have heard so much about it. and this really does seem amazing and I'm definitely going to go try this. this is great because it HAS A COAL AND A COOL MASK to open and then to close the pores by tightening the skin.
Smaa K.
Rosedale, MD
I've used this once so far and it's basically a spa facial experience in a bottle. I have HUGE pores around my nose and on the tops of my cheeks, right below my eyes. I used the Mario Badescou silver powder before using this and the combo really made my pores vanish. I love it and will definitely be repurchasing.
Noy A.
shoham
Amazing product I love it! I use this almost every day, I like that it give me beautiful looks, I improve this product! Go get it cause it’s apply beautiful. its very good,I will buy it again! I’m satisfied!
Emily H.
Saint Cloud, MN
This product definitely warms up your skin and pours and extracts a lot of dirt and debris from your pore area. I have no recommendations to improve this product is pretty unique your skin feels really warm when you use it which is an interesting concept
Lucie M.
Lyon, Lyon
I do a real bad reaction of this one. My skin look burn it and so much dry ! I was waiting some weeks and with good hydrating mask to see my skin come back to normal. And I don’t have a sensitive skin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...