Caolion Premium Blackhead O2 Bubble Pore Pack uploaded by Hailey S.Caolion Premium Blackhead O2 Bubble Pore Pack uploaded by Lumi S.Caolion Premium Blackhead O2 Bubble Pore Pack uploaded by Cynthia S.

BY CAOLION

Micro oxygen bubbles eliminates clogging impurities and excess sebum with pore cleansing.
Natural buffing grain exfoliates dead skin cells for clean and healthy looking skin.
Charcoal powder cleanses blackhead and whitehead, leaving skin moisturized.

What it is:

A delicate formula featuring micro oxygen bubbles that gently cleanse pores, eliminating dead skin cells while hydrating the skin.

What it is formulated to do:

Premium Blackhead O2 Bubble Pore Pack works perfectly on all skin types, even for the most sensitive skin. Containing 100 percent natural sparkling water and charcoal powder, micro oxygen bubbles deeply penetrate into skin to wash away pore-clogging impurities, debris, and excess sebum—leaving skin moisturized and detoxified. Natural oat grains ensure moisture retention while gently exfoliating dead skin cells.

What it is formulated Without:

• Parabens
  • Sulfates
  • Phthalates

What else you need to know:

This product is free of alcohol, synthetic coloring, synthetic fragrances, mineral oil, benzophenon, phenoxyethanol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, imidazolidinyl urea, triethanolamine, and triclosan.

How to use:

Suggested Usage:

• Apply a small amount onto entire face and massage gently for one to two minutes.
  • Once bubbles are formed, leave on for five to 10 minutes and massage once more for additional benefits.
  • Rinse clean with lukewarm water.

• Is this good for removing deep down sebum in large pores ...1 Answers
  • Was thinking of getting this or the steam pore pack? Has ...4 Answers
  • Where are some places to find this at ? I would love to t...1 Answers
Love X.
|| Caolion Blackhead O2 Bubble Pore Pack || .
This is a purifying mask that foams up to cleanse pores of trapped first, blackheads and white heads. This mask claims to exfoliate and hydrate the skin leaving skin brighter, smoother and moisturized with the combination of oxygen and active charcoal. .
This mask comes with a scooper! 🥄
Not a leave on mask! Only takes about 3 minutes to use from start to end. .
To use, scoop up a quarter size and massage the whole face after cleansing. Allow it to bubble up (turning from dark gray to light gray in color). You can hear it bubble up too 😱😝 Massage again. Then rinse with warm water.
Results: Skin definitely looks cleaner and pores look lighter and smaller. Skin doesn't feel tight after use. It does what it claims! 👧🏻 I've also used it on my boyfriend who has larger pores; his larger pores looked like they were trying to come out after use! If he used it couple more times as allowed, it would have been much cleaner.. but he got lazy LOL but the pores on his cheek definitely got cleaner and smaller 👦🏻 ALSO this mask didn't break me out or cause my eczema prone skin to flare up 👧🏻👍🏻
🐷Elizavecca's Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask comparison:
* It does what Caolion does
* Pro: more bubbly than Caolion = more fun time (the bubbling is the fun part!)
* Con: Piggy broke me out the next day 👎🏻👎🏻
It's good that Caolion doesn't bubble up in my nostril but it's bad that the fun part ended rather fast 😓
Recommend Caolion? YES
Repurchase Caolion? YES
Angie A.
Seattle
It took a couple of tries to get it to bubble twice but it did what it says it would do. The packaging is sealed in a way to not bubble while not opened. It’s a bit pricey but it seems I’ll get a good amount of uses out of it. I would probably buy again since it’s incredibly fun to use.
Erica H.
Dix Hills
Feels more like a novelty mask than anything that actually helps get rid of my blackheads. The oxygenation and instant-foaming of the mask is fun to have on the skin, but I haven't seen any difference from using it and it's quite nerve-wracking, to be honest, to get all the stuff on your face and close the jar before the air hits the rest of the mask.
Mykela I.
Conshohocken, PA
Very bubbly & lightly exfoliating. Pretty gentle on skin. Didn’t really do anything for me personally but was a fun novelty mask to try. I got it at target on sale so it wasn’t a waste to me
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing highly satisfying gets the work done 5 stars completely it cheap and affordable the packaging is unbelivable you half to get it you dont know what your missing out on untill you try it.
Elyse S.
Waukesha, WI
This stuff is great. Really feels deep cleansing, if I don't use it weekly I notice a difference. The scrubbies in can be a little rough, but overall invigorating
Nina M.
I bought this because it was they only bubble mask I had seen in a store at the time. It comes with a little spatula and you have to apply it pretty quickly because it starts puffing up almost immediately. Be sure to close the container all the way because it will start to bubble up in the container as well. It was fun seeing it bubble up, but I don't feel like it really did anything.
Jennifer F.
Metairie, LA
Love this, though it makes me laugh while I use it! If you like face masks, this mask will rejuvenate tired skin. Definitely moisturize afterwards, but my skin felt so fresh afterwards!! A nice addition to my mask Arsenal!
Sarah H.
Novato
I love this mask a lot. I’ve never had a ‘bubbling’ mask before and I’m not disappointed. Be sure to read the instructions on how to apply. Luckily, they come in English!
Robbin M.
I was really looking forward to this after watching YT reviews, but it was kind of disappointing. I slathered it on, let it bubble and rinsed it off. While bubbling, it had a slight cooling and tightening effect. But, only my cheeks bubbled. Has tiny granules for an exfoliating effect. Very hard to rinse off...it takes some time. Once rinsed off, my skin actually felt a little rough and I swear I felt new bumps. This is going to be a wait and see product.
Brianna B.
Hoboken, NJ
Was thinking of getting this or the steam pore pack? Has anyone tried both, if so which is better?
Stephanie B.
Atlanta, GA
Does this burn?
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
Is this good for removing deep down sebum in large pores on the sides of the nose? Ive tried the dr. Jart peel off mask, various pore shrinking and clarifying cleansers and masks, the black charcoal peel off masks, scrubs, peels, pore strips galore, fancy and cheap ones... Nothing really completely clears out my nose pores. Has anyone had this work to clean pores with deep seated gunk that isn't really a blackhead/whitehead? This one or any of the other types of this (steam pack or others).
Caitlin M.
Baltimore, MD
How often do people use this product? There is no direction on how many times is appropriate in a week. I could use it everyday but not sure if that is good for my skin. Thanks!
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Where are some places to find this at ? I would love to try it out