Caolion Pore Trouble Sheet Mask

by Caolion

A cotton sheet mask that calms and soothes troubled skin for a clear skin and enhanced complextion.

The Pore Trouble Sheet Mask calms troubled skin, tightens pores, and creates a clearer, healthier-looking complexion. Tea tree oil calms skin, while centella asiatica extract and propolis provide soothing effects to nourish troubled skin for a natural-looking glow. It soothes, balances, and treats blemishes.

How to use:

• Cleanse face and apply toner to correct skin texture.
  • Unfold and align mask to face and leave on for 30 minutes.
  • Remove mask and gently pat in remaining serum for absorption.

How many times per week/month is this recommended for use? Caolion Pore Trouble Sheet Mask
Start your review of Caolion Pore Trouble Sheet Mask!
Aiperi O.
Caolion Pore Trouble Sheet Mask uploaded by Aiperi O.
PORE STRIP These pore strip I used to have long time ago, recently I found them at Tj Maxx, really good one!!!
Jessica G.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this in my Ipsy bag and when I used it I fell in love. The mask is very smooth and easy to put on. I would highly recommend to purchase.
Jessi A.
Ann Arbor, MI
I received one of these masks as a sample in a Glossybox, so I don't really have any idea what they cost. My skin is normal/slightly dry. I don't really have any enlarged pores, except on the tip of my nose. So, I have no way of knowing what's in these, as the package information is in Chinese. I don't often use face masks, but I do think Biore pore strips are fun, so I figured why not? Pros: Didn't give me a rash. Skin felt soft afterwards. Pretty sure that could have been accomplished with just lotion, though. Cons: No change in pores. Overall? Didn't do anything for me, either bad or good. Guess it might work for someone with a different type of skin?
Dana V.
Washington, DC
This is my absolute favorite sheet mask, hands down. It makes my skin feel so nice and really diminishes my pores.
Ashley G.
De Mossville, KY
Love love love this skin care line ! It goes on flawless and doesn’t irritate my skin! It’s a must have for me!
Amy P.
Rossville, GA
Amazing mask. It makes my face so soft and I love it a lot. It makes me feel refreshed and glowing. I bought it from Sephoria
Cindy S.
Porterville, CA
In love with this sheet mask. Its amazing and affordable. It feels very refreshing on the face.
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Really honestly and truly loved this product! The formula is great! Will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
Amazing sheet masks and a great value if you get them in a multi pack! I use them for 30-45 minutes and it helps firm the skin as well as improve tone and texture and help troubled areas. Definitely worth a try!
Melissa S.
Caolion Pore Trouble Sheet Mask uploaded by Melissa S.
Caolion Pore Trouble Sheet Mask uploaded by Melissa S.
The mask adhered to my face pretty well, with the exception of the area right by my ears. My face feels smoother and the essence quickly and easily soaked into my skin. My complexion does look healthier and clear, but there is little difference in my pores. I also didn't enjoy the slight tacky feeling the essence left on my skin. Overall, I would buy other masks in the collection! No ragrets here 😉.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yesenia A.
CHICAGO, IL
il y a 4 ans
Isabel R. il y a 4 ans
I’d use it twice a week :) I’m a mask lover