Caolion Pore Tightening Memory Sleeping Mask uploaded by Rachel B.Caolion Pore Tightening Memory Sleeping Mask uploaded by Rachel B.Caolion Pore Tightening Memory Sleeping Mask uploaded by Rachel B.

BY CAOLION

A sleeping mask is formulated with a shape memory formula that tightens pores and enhances elasticity; resulting in smoother and firmer skin. Cooling effect calms, soothes and lifts the skin and Wake up to a more fresh, brighter, moisturized skin with this deep hydrating sleeping mask that works overnight.

What it is:

A sleeping mask with a shape memory formula and cooling effect to tighten pores and calm skin overnight.

What it is formulated to do:

Pore Tightening Memory Sleeping Mask is formulated with a shape memory technology that helps maintain youthfulness by tightening pores and enhancing elasticity, resulting in smoother and firmer skin. It features a cooling benefit that promotes soothing and lifting effects. Wake up to a refreshed, brighter, firmer complexion with this deep hydrating sleep mask that works overnight as you sleep.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

• Parabens
  • Sulfates
  • Phthalates

What else you need to know:

This product is free of synthetic coloring, synthetic fragrances, mineral oil, methylchloroisothiazolinone, imidazolidinyl urea, paraffin, triethanolamine, triclosan, and petrolatum.

Research results:

• 20.26% decrease in enlarged pores
  • 14.86% decrease in blackhead pores
  • 19.81% reduction in the amount of pigmentation
  • 2.17% increase in skin tone
  • Tested decrease in skin temperature after application
  • Tested as harmless ingredient product with no skin stimulation

How to use:

Suggested Usage:
Apply a thin layer to face after cleansing and toning at night, avoiding eye area.
Leave on overnight and rinse clean in the morning with lukewarm water.
Use daily.

• My face wash isn't working and I need something to tighten my por...3 Answers
  • I hate how big my votes are and I use witch hazel all the time th...3 Answers
  • Does this products actually make the skin smoother with one use? 2 Answers
Anne K.
This mask is very hydrating, and through prolonged use, will make your skin look more radiant, and nourished. I’ve been using this for awhile, and I love how my pores have finished as well. It has a great, relaxing scent as well.
Phebean C.
['columbus', ''], OH
This product is amazing highly satisfying gets the work done 5 stars completely it cheap and affordable the packaging is unbelivable you half to get it you dont know what your missing out on untill you try it.
Cassandra B.
Malden, MA
This Caolion Pore Tightening Memory Sleeping Maskwas great. You could feel it tightening on your skin but not that dry feeling. It was cool and refreshing. The jelly-like consistency made it unique. Definitely a great summer time moisturizer. I would but it again for sure!
Rachel B.
Saint Clair, MO

I have really enjoyed adding this to my nighttime skincare routine the past couple of nights, I have very dry and sensitive skin and very small pores, I was worried the pore tightening aspect of this product would irritate my skin, Nope. This sleeping mask is so hydrating for dry skin. It is free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic coloring or fragrances, and mineral oil; which makes it great for sensitive skin! It is also very soothing and calming on dry, irritated skin. It is recommended to leave the product in the refrigerator to enhance pore tightening and skin soothing benefits, I highly recommend doing this!

The product has a jelly consistency and you only need to apply a thin amount. I have used this product three times and it doesn’t even look like I have touched the product, which makes it a great value! There are also a lot of great ingredients in this product! It Includes shea butter, grape seed oil, lavender, peppermint, rosemary and thyme extract.
Shannon F.
I have oily sensitive skin. I've been using this for 3 months and I haven't noticed any pore tightening. I have noticed that my face is less oily the next day when I use it. It does hydrate your skin very well! It is more of a gel based mask with a minty smell.
Amber V.
I have used this product for a few weeks and love how my skin feels after I wake up in the morning. It is especially good after using their steam pack and cooling masks on your face as a nice refreshing finish to your routine. It is surprinsingly light (with the consistency with jell-o), and it doesn't feel like it comes off my face as I sleep throughout the night. In the morning, my pores are slightly smaller, but with continued use, I feel that this will reduce my pores. While it is a very good mask to sleep with, this alone will not alieviate my porous issues.
Kaden L.
Las Vegas, NV
Pore tightening products never seem to work, but this one actually delivers results! I've been using it for over a month, and I've noticed a visible difference in the size of my pores. It's a really interesting but refreshing texture. It feels light on the skin and has a light minty scent that goes away pretty quickly. Would highly recommend.
Ignatzia R.
I am a huge believer of multi step skin care and had read incredible reviews about this product and Korean skin care products. Unfortunately, this product just didn't live up to all the hype for me. It didn't have adverse effects like making me break out but it also didn't alter or improve the look of my skin and pores.
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
I've never tried a pore tightening product before, but I was pleasantly surprised by the texture of this one. It didn't make my skin feel uncomfortable at all. It has a jello-like texture and is very refreshing to apply! I'm not a fan of the tub packaging, but will definitely continue to use this.
Carley B.
Fairhope, AL
I really love using the product with my nighttime routine. I use the mask about 3 times a week for a 3 weeks. I can really tell a difference in my pore size. It has some really great natural ingredients which also makes me even more excited to use it.
Haley G.
I hate how big my votes are and I use witch hazel all the time thinking is will make them look smaller and it doesn't work.. Has anybody user this product and know if it truly works?
Violet E.
Salisbury, MD
My face wash isn't working and I need something to tighten my pores and kind of make my skin healthy. I was looking for something I could put on my face overnight. I was wondering if this will make my skin greasy though and if I have to wash it off in the morning?
KC G.
Ottawa
Does this products actually make the skin smoother with one use?
Kerri H.
Did it work for you? Can you really notice a difference in your skin?
Cassandra B.
Malden, MA
I just ordered this, I am curious, does this really tighten pore's??