Caolion Pore Tightening Day & Night Glowing Duo uploaded by Marine Indiana S.Caolion Pore Tightening Day & Night Glowing Duo uploaded by Ash G.

BY CAOLION

A two-piece pore care system to hydrate and control sebum during the day, and tighten pores without stickiness while sleeping.

DAY: Pore Tightening Bounce Cream

Non-sticky Pore Tightening Bounce Cream for tightening enlarged pores overnight (For sensitive skin)

Pore Bounce Cream improves dull complexion and hydrates skin
Prevents oily skin for flawless, silky skin
Firms and reduces the appearance of wrinkles when massaged onto neck area
Cooling agents calm skin irritations
A rejuvenated complexion by morning that maintains moisture even after slight rinse with water

Night: Pore Tightening Memory Sleeping Mask

What it is:

A sleeping mask with a shape memory formula and cooling effect to tighten pores and calm skin overnight.

What it is formulated to do:

Pore Tightening Memory Sleeping Mask is formulated with a shape memory technology that helps maintain youthfulness by tightening pores and enhancing elasticity, resulting in smoother and firmer skin. It features a cooling benefit that promotes soothing and lifting effects. Wake up to a refreshed, brighter, firmer complexion with this deep hydrating sleep mask that works overnight as you sleep.

What it is formulated Without:

• Parabens
  • Sulfates
  • Phthalates

What else you need to know:

This product is free of synthetic coloring, synthetic fragrances, mineral oil, methylchloroisothiazolinone, imidazolidinyl urea, paraffin, triethanolamine, triclosan, and petrolatum.

Cassandra C.
I bought this on a whim and I was really surprised how much I actually enjoyed it. My only complaint is that there is really not much day cream compared to sleeping mask. Overall though the day cream is perfect for my combination skin and works well under make up. When I use the sleeping mask, I swear I wake up with skin softer than I’ve ever felt.
Joy A.
I’ve bought this on a whim because it was discounted and it seemed to work ok for me. Didn’t irritate my skin and I did notice in the morning my pores looked a bit smaller, not sure if this was a temporary effect though.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing wouldnt describe it any otherway its cheap and affordable very affevtive in my daily life this is my staple amd it just might be your staple product too.
Amanda B.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
So, the first thing I want to talk about is the smell. It has a slight coppery smell to it. And it was a little hard to get used to at first but the results that I saw from this mask make it all worthwhile!
Yuliya G.
TOULOUSE
Very nice texture, smells de smoothing effect, but it's not solution for those who have camedons 😖 day crean can be used as a make-up base, but night mask can provoke irritations.
Carolyn G.
Petawawa
This skincare product is amazing. It’s great I the skin. Very gentle. Easy to use, affordable but feels like a luxury product! Does great things for my skin at all times of the year, a product I look forward to repurchasing.
Ash G.
Medway CLose, Newport Pagnell
One of the moisturiser is bouncy gel like and gets absorbed so quickly in to the skin. The other moisturiser is Creamy. I like that the duo is for day and night so u don't have to buy two separate products. The ingredients are natural and edible.
This is a perfect duo ! Your skin has a real smooth feeling right after applying it !