BeautyBeauty SetsSkincare Value & Gift SetsCaolion
Pore Tightening Day and Night Glowing Duo - 176oz

Caolion Pore Tightening Day and Night Glowing Duo - 1.76oz

by Caolion

Caolion Pore Tightening Day & Night Glowing Duo is a two-piece pore care system. The Caolion Pore Tightening Bounce Cream has a bouncy jelly-like texture; it helps control sebum, brighten the skin and refine wrinkles. The Caolion Pore Tightening Memory Sleeping Mask is a sleeping mask that tightens pores and enhances skin elasticity, resulting in smoother and firmer skin.

Product Form: Cream

Health Facts: Paraben-free

Scent: Clean

Skin concern: Blackheads

Beauty Purpose: Moisturizing

Recommended Skin Type: Normal

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Caolion Pore Tightening Day and Night Glowing Duo - 1.76oz!
Showstoppermakeup S.
I love Korean skin care brands .. this product helps me to brighten my skin.. I love this because it has day and night creams so it’s easy to follow.. my skin is oily so when i use this product I don’t need to use moisturizer in the morning.
radwa M.
egypt 6october city
It's very good quality, very good product really amazing color and thank you for this product really amazing color

Looking for your answer?