BeautyFaceFacial SkincareCaolion
Pore Sebum Control Moisture Stick

Caolion Pore Sebum Control Moisture Stick

by Caolion

Portable easy to use solid stick type mist that helps controls sebum

• Pore sebum control moisture stick helps keep makeup like it was just applied!
  • Pore sebum control moisture stick covers pores and smoothens uneven skin.
  • Moisturizes and soothes skin through skin balance control
  • A convenient solid mist, effective to use before or after makeup.
  • Apply anytime, anywhere whenever skin feels dry

Active Ingredients:

Silica, Ceramide, Chamomile

How to use:

Tap on dry areas and apply throughout the day, before or after makeup for a glowing look.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Caolion Pore Sebum Control Moisture Stick!
Sky A.
Panorama , CA
Love this helps my skin feel nice and silky smooth and helps me get rid of any nasty ness
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Really honestly and truly loved this product! The formula is great! Will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
I enjoyed the feel of this on my skin.It is very hydrating and light on my face.I used it during a very humid summer and it is more a moisturizer than an oil control or pore filling stick in my opinion.The price wasn't bad but you don't get a lot of product and it runs out quickly with daily use.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
1,395 reviews
This product is amazing highly satisfying gets the work done 5 stars completely it cheap and affordable the packaging is unbelivable you half to get it you dont know what your missing out on untill you try it.
Flavia A.
lima
Well I love too much makeup The truth is that I am starting with this I never thought that I would like makeup so much and well I do not get many things easily And where I live and well I would like to get them here and I am really super super super fan of the month makeup.
Perla D.
La Romana
Esta linea creo que es europea, tiene muy buenas recomendaciones es costosa pero vale la pena, una muy buena linea
Ekatarina N.
i have been tried this product almost 1 month.. but i am not sattisfied.... i have oily skin type and it didnt work for me as well as i tought

Looking for your answer?