BY CAOLION

Portable easy to use solid stick type mist for a glowing look

Pore moisture stick to promote natural radiance by hydrating

When skin feels dry, tap on dry skin areas. It adheres for improving skin firmness

A convenient solid mist, effective to use before or after makeup.

Apply anytime, anywhere whenever skin feels dry

Active Ingredients:

Sunflower Seed Oil, Ceramide, Chamomile

How to use:

Tap on dry areas and apply throughout the day, before or after makeup for a glowing look.

Caolion Pore Glowing Moisture Stick 0.2 oz

Start your review of Caolion Pore Glowing Moisture Stick 0.2 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Catherine R.
Walworth, NY
(EDITED AT THE END FOR UPDATE)  This is a nice product.  I haven't tried it under makeup yet, and when you don't have it under makeup, it's a little tacky/sticky.  But it goes on surprisingly cold! I was hoping this would add some sort of highlight, you can sort of see a pearlessence to it, but it really doesn't transfer much to the skin without really looking.  It makes my skin VERY soft, so in that it's very nice.  However, for $16 you get this very tiny product! As shown in my picture...that's completely extended.  So I was a little surprised.  I was hoping for about double that but I guess that's 0.2 oz.  There is NO SCENT.  At all.  So that's nice, especially for someone who has scent issues.  Would I buy it again? That's really going to depend on what it looks like under makeup, but as of right now? No...would I suggest it to others if they were looking for something like this? Yep.  (UPDATE)  Here it is 12 hours later and the areas I applied this to are AMAZINGLY SOFT still.  So, I'm super impressed.  I'm changing my star score from 4 to 5.  I use an oil blend on my face so I don't want to put this all over my face but it makes my under eyes SUPER soft.  And it's supposed to be anti-wrinkle.  So hey! Bonus!
Sarah D.
Sparta, NJ
I recently bought this at target, it was 50% off so I decided it wouldn’t be a huge $ loss if I didn’t like it. Let me begin with the packaging: it’s comes in triangle/colorful/size appropriate cardboard holder. The three sides have the name, ingredients, and directions. I’m a huge fan of the packaging because it’s not one of those overly wordy, busy boxes a lot of products have, and it’s not blank like the others. Now the product was something I wasn’t expecting. It twists up like a glue stick and has the same constancy. I was a little hesitant so I placed it under my eyes incase I really didn’t like it, but I was blown away by the cooling sensation it gives off the second it touches the skin. It also leaves a beautiful dewy glow that doesn’t fade right away. After an hour I could still feel the cooling sensation and the dewy glow wasn’t as noticeable but you could still a little bit of it. I am so happy I bought this product, I will absolutely be buying it again once I’ve used up this one. I highly recommend this to anyone who has dry sensitive skin. You will be pleasantly surprised that this little product has such a fantastic effect!
Lauren B.
Kaysville, Utah
This product is so amazing! I loved it and it really minimized pores. It had an awesome cooling sensation and it smells fantastic. It isn't too horribly expensive so I would totally recommend it!
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,320 reviews
This product is amazing highly satisfying gets the work done 5 stars completely it cheap and affordable the packaging is unbelivable you half to get it you dont know what your missing out on untill you try it.
quoia m.
Crandall, TX
I really want to try this product out as well and i like the way it could help the pores
yeezytaughtme30 R.
I bought this product and still couldn’t figure out how to use it, or what is that aimed for. Is this a primer or moisturizer? Should i use it to blur my imperfections or is this a skincare product?
Perla d.
La Romana
La verdad es que esta marca es muy buena me encanta como este labial deja mis labios la textura es impresionante y la covertura ufff magnifica
Cassandra G.
Honesdale , PA
How much is this?
McKayla K.
Does this help with your overall skin tone? I have issues with redness.

Target