BeautyFaceFacial SkincareCaolion
Pore Blackhead Steam Foam Cleanser 338 oz

Caolion Pore Blackhead Steam Foam Cleanser 3.38 oz

by Caolion

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A foam cleanser that deep cleanses pores with a steaming effect. Solutions for:- Pores- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…The Pore Blackhead Steam Foam Cleanser deep cleanses by harnessing the power of steam, while natural brown sugar gently exfoliates providing a smoother and more refined texture. As the cleanser heats up on contact, it removes impurities and dissolves dead skin cells softly without irritation, resulting in smoother and firmer-looking skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The Pore Blackhead Steam Foam Cleanser with brown sugar, sulfur, and konjac root helps exfoliate dead skin cells and purify clogged pores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Caolion Pore Blackhead Steam Foam Cleanser 3.38 oz!
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
1,395 reviews
This product is amazing wouldnt describe it any otherway its cheap and affordable very affevtive in my daily life this is my staple amd it just might be your staple product too.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
1,395 reviews
Ani P.
Tbilisi
Like this product very much ... and i need this prodouct send me gifts pleas ... like like
Perla D.
La Romana
Esta linea creo que es europea, tiene muy buenas recomendaciones es costosa pero vale la pena, una muy buena linea

Looking for your answer?