BeautyFaceFacial SkincareCaolion
Freshly Hydro Sheet Mask 1 x 105 oz mask

Caolion Freshly Hydro Sheet Mask 1 x 1.05 oz mask

by Caolion

A hydro sheet mask that delivers essential hydration to uneven and fatigued skin, enhancing skin's natural strength. The Freshly Hydro Sheet Mask deeply penetrates into skin, providing nourishment to uneven and fatigued skin. Great for all skin types including sensitive, the jelly-like hydrogel mask locks in moisture for immediate and long-lasting hydration, while natural prunus mume water and chitosan purify, calm, and restore the skin's natural strength. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Caolion Freshly Hydro Sheet Mask 1 x 1.05 oz mask!
Anne K.
Saint Paul, MN
This mask was extremely soothing, and had a very pleasant scent. I have oily skin, and after I took off the mask, my face felt cleaner, refreshed, the redness had diminished, and my face looked matte!! Highly recommend this for oily-skin types.
Ely J.
Austin
Están perfectas son muy buenas queda la cara muy confortable muy suave muy linda con mucha
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
1,395 reviews
This product is amazing highly satisfying gets the work done 5 stars completely it cheap and affordable the packaging is unbelivable you half to get it you dont know what your missing out on untill you try it.
Gayathri J.
Portland, OR
Love this face mask. Easily to be applied and the mask texture is so smooth and soft. Hydrating and provides and leaves you with the perfect baby skin, soft! I love this product so much that I’ve repurchase it recently.

Looking for your answer?