BY CAOLION

Cleanses impurities and sebum while enhancing skin barrier, leaving the skin feeling refreshed. Patented Unshiu (Jeju Mandarin) oil that balances skin pH level to maintain cleaner, healthier skin without dryness

What it is:

A foam cleanser for all skin types with detoxifying effects to purify and help skin recover its natural health and beauty.

What it is formulated to do:

Freshly Chitosan Foam Cleanser deep cleanses impurities and makeup residue while reducing sebum. Chitosan and prunus mume water help absorb and draw out impurities, leaving skin feeling refreshed. It also contains patented unshiu (jeju mandarin) oil to balance skin’s pH level and antioxidants to combat free radicals—helping to maintain cleaner, healthier-looking skin without stripping skin of essential moisture.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

• Parabens
  • Sulfates
  • Phthalates

What else you need to know:

This product is free of alcohol, synthetic coloring, synthetic fragrances, comedogenic substances, mineral oil, silicone oil, and benzophenone.

How to use:

Suggested Usage:

1. Apply a small amount, lather, and gently massage face in small circular motions.
  2. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.

Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing highly satisfying gets the work done 5 stars completely it cheap and affordable the packaging is unbelivable you half to get it you dont know what your missing out on untill you try it.
Alejandra P.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing. Great for the skin. Recommend would purchase again.
Inexpensive. Was gifted to me. Great value. Did not disappoint me. Great packaging and great for traveling
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product came in a set that I purchased from Peach & Lily and it was such a pleasant surprised as to how much I love this! I had cystic acne on my cheeks and forehead at the time. (it could be worse but for what my skin has been through it was at its worst) And I believe that this was one of the products that saved my skin. I read that Chitosan is from shrimp shells (???) correct me if I am wrong...but it's good for skin rejuvenation. You only need a little of this (about a dime size, no more) and it leaves a squeaky clean feel - which I'm not a fan of, but day by day, my acne cleared up! About 4 weeks later and my blemishes had vanished. I can't say my skin is perfect, but it's been the best that it has been for a very long time because of this cleanser! Definitely give it a try if you have acne/combo skin. It's a life saver.
member-40a77489a
Greenwood
This product was amazing I absolutely recommend it! Caolion Freshly Chitosan Foam Cleanser STEP 0
nghj l.
manchester (cheetham hill)
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s absolutely amazing I can’t believe I fell in love with a product in a matter of seconds