BY CAOLION

A foam cleanser for all skin types with detoxifying effects to purify and help skin recover its natural health and beauty. Freshly Chitosan Foam Cleanser deep cleanses impurities and makeup residue while reducing sebum. Chitosan and prunus mume water help absorb and draw out impurities, leaving skin feeling refreshed. It also contains patented unshiu (jeju mandarin) oil to balance skin's pH level and antioxidants to combat free radicals helping to maintain cleaner, healthier-looking skin without stripping skin of essential moisture. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of alcohol, synthetic coloring, synthetic fragrances, comedogenic substances, mineral oil, silicone oil, and benzophenone. see more...

member-40a77489a
member-40a77489a
Greenwood
This product was amazing I absolutely recommend it! Caolion Freshly Chitosan Foam Cleanser 1.69 oz
Linda L.
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
This product came in a set that I purchased from Peach & Lily and it was such a pleasant surprised as to how much I love this! I had cystic acne on my cheeks and forehead at the time. (it could be worse but for what my skin has been through it was at its worst) And I believe that this was one of the products that saved my skin. I read that Chitosan is from shrimp shells (???) correct me if I am wrong...but it's good for skin rejuvenation. You only need a little of this (about a dime size, no more) and it leaves a squeaky clean feel - which I'm not a fan of, but day by day, my acne cleared up! About 4 weeks later and my blemishes had vanished. I can't say my skin is perfect, but it's been the best that it has been for a very long time because of this cleanser! Definitely give it a try if you have acne/combo skin. It's a life saver.