Caolion Blackhead O2 Sparkling Pore Soap uploaded by Karen P.

BY CAOLION

Sparkling water deep cleanses and removes blackheads and pore impurities
100% Natural handmade water-soluble pore soap that effectively controls sebum for a soothe and calm skin.

1. Blackhead & Exfoliates: Contains Charcoal, Medicinal herb powder, Cocoa and Natural scrub
  2. Sebum Control: Lavender Oil and Powder balances sebum for smoothing skin texture
  3. Soothing & Calming: Enriched essence oil leaves the skin moisturized even after cleansing
  4. Rich sparkling bubble: Sparling bubble cleanses  pore impurities, removes blackhead and effective control sebum for your skin

How to use:

Lather in your palm and gently massage and rinse off with lukewarm water
Tip: Natural scrubs such as Sparkling water, Charcoal, Medicinal herb powder, Cocoa removes blackhead, sebum and exfoliates.

Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I’m addicted to this stuff! I’m not lying, ever since I started using it, I can see a huge difference in the size of my pores. (Especially on my nose) I love the smell of it too, and it’s super affordable!
Kaitlan A.
I really enjoyed that this was in a bar form because it made it really easy for traveling purposes. I didn’t feel like this did that much for my skin so I didn’t continue to use it. It worked to clean my skin but I didn’t notice any noticeable difference in my pores.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing highly satisfying gets the work done 5 stars completely it cheap and affordable the packaging is unbelivable you half to get it you dont know what your missing out on untill you try it.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I got a sample of this in one of my subscription boxes (not sure which one). I love most Korean skin care, so I was hyped to try it. I wasn't that impressed. I mean it did a good job cleansing, and it didn't dry my skin out, which is a plus. But I couldn't tell it did anything for black heads. I wouldn't purchase this.
Brianna R.
Louisville, KY
I wasn't in love with this soap bar. It is super cute and I like the idea behind it, but it made my skin SO DRY. I was only able to use it twice because it dried my skin out so badly, so I don't really know if it was going to help with my pores or blackheads. Wanted to love it, but just couldn't.
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
Love this soap really good for blackheads really worked really gentle on my skin no irritation little pricey but worth buying really good improvement on my skin for blackheads love to buy again for my face
Megan B.
Gainesville, FL
Such a strange little product but works well, I wouldn't say it's my favorite but it was gentle and didn't cause me to break out the next morning like most cleansers do. I don't have many blackheads so I'm not sure how it would work on them but it caused my skin to feel nice after using and I would buy it again.
Danielle G.
Los Angeles, CA
While this doesn't completely eliminate all of my blackheads it vastly reduces the size and amount of them after a single use. I use this in the shower on my face, chest and back and have noticed a lot of improvement in those area. I would recommend this.
Ashley M.
New york
I bought this because I have a bit of blackhead on my nose area. This is an Asian based product in which I can't complain. I love products like this. It's cute and colorful and also works.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
The soap was an adorable design (pink and blue on the inside, and black on the outside). It had a nice texture and lather. I also thought this came in the cutest packaging I have ever seen. Most importantly: The Caolion soap made my face feel a bit smoothr and very clean and clear. I have oily, acne prone skin so this was great for me.