Caol Ila Single Malt Scotch 12 Yr. 750ML

by Caol Ila

What os the price? Where are can get it?
Start your review of Caol Ila Single Malt Scotch 12 Yr. 750ML!
How would you rate this product?
Fred M.
Bennington , NE
Smooth and smoky whisky at same time. I love to drink it straight before diner. There is no way to go wrong with it
Enid G.
Cleveland ohio
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
No se que tan bueno sea este producto no soy de tomar mucho así pero se ve bien
No se que tan bueno sea este producto no soy de tomar mucho así pero se ve bien
Karis E.
Phoenix
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a very high quality scotch. I got it for $70 and I think that it is worth that price. I go to this scotch when I really want an aggressive spirit. The taste of peat is very strong. It has notes of flora and has a very pleasant smell. I would recommend this for a scotch lover that is looking for a challenging scotch to add to their collection.
Joseph C.
Long Beach, CA
As a mixologist I love this single malt. I use this all the time in making tye cocktail "rob roy"
Ask a question to the Influenster community...