BY TORY BURCH

Tory BurchCanvas Colorblock Espadrille FlatDetailsTory Burch canvas espadrille flat. Round cap-toe with embroidered logo. Leather-reinforced backstay. Canvas lining and jute footbed. Rubber sole for traction. Made in Brazil. Designer About Tory Burch: Tory Burch is a luxury lifestyle brand defined by classic American sportswear with an eclectic sensibility. It embodies the personal style and spirit of its CEO and designer, Tory Burch, who creates stylish and wearable clothing and accessories for women of all ages. see more...

Mayra A.
La Mesa , CA
I recently purchased this exact pair of Tory Burch Espadrilles. As soon as I walked in the store I knew I had to take them they are amazing and confortable. I paid around 250 for this pair yes it is a bit on the expensive side but us girls deserve a nice pair of good looking espadrilles. I bought them at Nordstrom. Plus this pair matches all of my outfits on a daily basis.
Rachel F.
Miami Springs, FL
Very #comfortable and #trendy those Tory Burch espadrilles are always on the top of my list. Amazing quality ,would highly recommend!
Gabriella C.
Brooklyn, NY
I loveeeeee these canvas shoes and I bought them for such a great price as well. They are comfortable and look amazing.
Guadalupe M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love these! The most comfortable espadrilles ever definitely would consider purchasing another pair
Grace L.
Are these shoes comfortable? also, do they run according to size?
Grace L.
How much do these cost???