BY TORY BURCH

Tory BurchCanvas Colorblock Espadrille FlatDetailsTory Burch canvas espadrille flat. Round cap-toe with embroidered logo. Leather-reinforced backstay. Canvas lining and jute footbed. Rubber sole for traction. Made in Brazil. Designer About Tory Burch: Tory Burch is a luxury lifestyle brand defined by classic American sportswear with an eclectic sensibility. It embodies the personal style and spirit of its CEO and designer, Tory Burch, who creates stylish and wearable clothing and accessories for women of all ages. see more...

Tiffany L.
Davie
Comfy and durable. I’ve worn them in the rain even. They are a little low on the sides so you can see any no show socks. But they do not bother me even after a lot of walking. I definitely recommend them. Though I bought them on sale, I’m not sure I would pay regular price for them. If it’s in your budget though, I have several pairs and love them.
juliette a.
Love these shoes! I alwyas love a good pair of espadrilles for summer, and these are perfect. A little bit expensive but sooo worth it so comfortable. Very happy I purchased these and I would recommend to anyone looking for a comfy pair of summer flats.
Mai T.
These are one of the most stylish, yet comfortable pair of flats. I feel like it gives me a fancy vibe without feeling like I tried too hard. It goes with a lot of my outfits, and I even take it with me when I travel. I love these, and I think every ladies should own a pair.
Mayra A.
La Mesa , CA
I recently purchased this exact pair of Tory Burch Espadrilles. As soon as I walked in the store I knew I had to take them they are amazing and confortable. I paid around 250 for this pair yes it is a bit on the expensive side but us girls deserve a nice pair of good looking espadrilles. I bought them at Nordstrom. Plus this pair matches all of my outfits on a daily basis.
Rachel F.
Miami Springs, FL
Very #comfortable and #trendy those Tory Burch espadrilles are always on the top of my list. Amazing quality ,would highly recommend!
Gabriella C.
Brooklyn, NY
I loveeeeee these canvas shoes and I bought them for such a great price as well. They are comfortable and look amazing.
Angela L.
Belleville, NJ
Love these shoes!! I have them in all white and they are so cute. They are super comfy and they go with everything!!!
Guadalupe M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love these! The most comfortable espadrilles ever definitely would consider purchasing another pair
I love the shoes. They look good with jeans or skirts. A little tight across the band though.
Grace L.
Are these shoes comfortable? also, do they run according to size?
Grace L.
How much do these cost???