BY CANUS LI'L GOAT'S MILK

With Fresh Goat s Milk for your Little One s Sensitive Skin. Why would I use goat s milk lotion on my little one s skin?  Goat s milk has long been used in skin care due to its naturally gentle moisturizing properties.  Many irritations of children s skin can come from too-strong formulations which are designed for adults.  We developed this lotion specifically for children, combining our lotion base with fresh goat s milk and a clean fragrance of essential oils. Not tested on animals see more...

• What is the consistency of this? I feel like most goat milk lotio...1 Answers
  • Does this lotion leave an oily feeling1 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on a child who has excema? Is the scent strong?5 Answers
Braeven O.
Tomah, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
As a person with extremely sensitive skin, I'm limited to very few lotions! This is one I'm devoted to, it doesn't make me feel oily, it smells amazing and lasts long! Definitely a recommend!
Jenna B.
I used just a little bit of this from a friend and it seemed to really work great! However I haven't been able to find it in a store near me..
Brittany S.
Delanson, NY
My mom got me into this lotion and Iove it! I will never stop using this product!
Cassandra B.
Windsor, Ontario
This stuff is AMAZING!!!! and fantabulous smelling!!! It left my kids silky smooth, and not sticky feeling like most lotions leave you. I adore this company and their products
Payal P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does it really smell like milk?
Dani J.
Saint Louis, MO
Is this okay to use on a child who has excema? Is the scent strong?
Nicole P.
Sacramento, CA
Does this lotion leave an oily feeling
Abbey M.
What is the consistency of this? I feel like most goat milk lotions are runny.