BY CANUS

Canus - Goat's Milk Moisturizing Lotion Original Fragrance - 16 oz.
  • "I purchased this lotion a few years ago at an apple orchard and it's amazing. It's great for sensitive skin and it' doesn't make you sticky or greasy. I am very impressed with this lotion as someone with very dry skin and eczema. I would definitely recommend. " in 3 reviews
Brooke H.
Mount Morris, IL
Brittany B.
West union, SC
I love goats milk lotion. It's a very good moisturizer for dry skin. I order it online by googling it. It last awhile depending on how much and how often you use it. I recommend this product to anyone with dry skin.
Kyndal G.
Hopewell, VA
Love this lotion its really hard to find i usually judt buy it online but it leaves my skin feeling moisturized all day
McKenzie B.
Bellevue, WA
Really great lotion! I get compliments how smooth my skin is and then get bewildered looks when I say it's goat milk!
Paula F.
Beamsville
Really moisturizes, I like it for my itchy dry skin, but it has a bad smell. It would get a 5 star if it had a nice fragrance.
Nicole P.
Sacramento, CA
How is the texture does it feel oily