BY CANUS

All Natural. with Fresh Goat s Milk with Marigold Oil Fresh Goat s Milk contains a high percentage of natural ingredients which act as a natural moisturizer for the skin. We have added Calendula Oil from the Marigold plant, a plant lipid recognized for its antioxidant and emollient properties. Plant lipids such as Calendula Oil can be very helpful in hydrating and keeping skin from feeling dry and uncomfortable. Our All-Natural Moisturizing Lotion made with fresh goat s milk will leave your skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Dermatologist tested and recommended. Not tested on animals. see more...

Kristie A.
If you can get past the smell, this stuff moisturizes very well! I love that it does not leave my skin feeling greasy, it absorbs quickly but is still moisturizing! I always buy some when I am on vacation in Pennsylvania because it's the only place I can find it!
Cynthia C.
Santa Clarita, CA
I have had this guy forever. I got this while looking for a natural fragrance free lotion to help keep me moisturized and help with my eczema. It was not moisturizing enough for my legs so I used it on my arms now and I seriously can't seem to use it up. I would recommend it for people with normal skin not for those of us dealing with eczema.
Amanda B.
Natrona Hts, PA
Love goat milk, i use it on my face and back of arms, helped with the little red bumps, the lactic acid helps clear them up.
Clarissa C.
Torrance, CA
I saw this in the store it smells really good. It reminds me of my grandma