BY CANUS GOAT'S MILK

Canus Goat s Milk Foaming Milk Bath was developed to bring the natural moisturizing properties of fresh goat s milk to a rich bubble bath. Critical in our development of the milk bath was the desire to have a rich bath that would have mountains of long lasting bubbles. The foaming milk bath comes in fragrance in a 33 oz bottle. see more...

Tammy V.
Yardley, PA
Love Canus products. This used to be my favorite product of theirs. They do make my skin nice and creamy. I will have to say I don't use them as much after finding that they have parabens in them. Would love to see parabens removed to make for an even better product!
Lenora C.
Gulfport, MS
By far this is the best product I bought in 2015. I have severe dry skin, psoriasis, and eczema. Goat milk products have always been one of the leading things that has helped, but this went above and beyond. This calms down my psoriasis and makes my skin almost normal. I can't recommend this product enough.
Nikki B.
Camden, OH
Im a goat milk.lover so I'm naturally a little biased! But why shouldn't I be? It smells great, is amazing for your skin and works wonders for.your body and mind. Try it! You wont.regret it.
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
I was a little confused by the product at first. It's okay aside from the parabens that's in it.
Taylea s.
Little expensive but worth it! Cleared my cousin psoriasis up. It was the only thing that would.
Esme B.
I love goat milk its good for my skin and hair and is healthy for me in the moring