BY CANUS GOAT'S MILK

Quinn R.
1,247 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I absolutely love this goat's milk soap plus the orchid oil in it. It smells so nice and cleans you without stripping your skin.
Sheridan W.
Love love love this stuff. Smells great and very moisturizing! If only it weren't so expensive
Shafon D.
Got the small one because of the price but leaves your skin very moisterized.
Karen M.
Glen Haven
I do like this soap. Very gentle and smells fresh. Very affordable :) my fiancé used to use old spice but he ended up breaking out from it. I told him to use goat milk and what an improvement no breaking out no rashes. So gentle on skin.
Danielle M.
Innisfil, ON
I highly enjoy this soap. It’s so gentle on the my skin and leaves it feeling soft and moisturized. I would recommend this soap for anyone who has sensitive skin, it’s so mild and gentle. It’s a good price for the product as well.
Avneet S.
Richmond
I love the awesome smell in this😍 basically the only soap I use know because it smells so Divine, except I don’t think it does much. It’s also a good price
V E.
Very mild soap with pleasant natural scent. Have purchased this several times. Very affordable and good for sensitive skin.
Emma M.
Belleville , ON
The only soap that I can use on my sensitive skin, I’ve literally been using this soap since I was 4
Madison S.