Canus Goat's Milk Canus Li'l Goat's Milk 40% Zinc Ointment For Diaper Rash (10 Ounces)

BY CANUS GOAT'S MILK

maria p.
maria p.
Canis goat milk diaper rash cream is incredible. The price is a little high but a little dab will do you. My grandson has sensitive and my daughter was using another product which seemed to make things worse. A friend of mine suggested Camus to me because her grand daughter has sensitive akin and this product worked for her. I bought my daughter some and now this is all she will use.
Christine C.
Christine C.
I have 3 kids and this is the best diaper rash cream I have ever used. It is very thick and a little goes a long way. I would not recommend using this if your baby does not have any rash or redness. However, this has cleared up the reddest and rawest of diaper rashes on my kids. I have confidently recommended this cream to any mom looking for a good diaper rash cream.
Ahd A.
Ahd A.
Villa Park, IL
This stuff is a life saver. My son had a really bad diaper rash I've tried everything and was helpless so my husband found this on Amazon and purchased it for about 7 dollars which isn't bad. Came in the next day and used it on my sons bad rash and omg it worked after 10 min it cooled down the rash area and didn't hear him cry after that.
Regan M.
Regan M.
This works amazingly on little sore bums! Way better than some other name brand ointments out there. My only complaint is it is hard to spread on.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
I believe it's worth the price. it works so quickly and can be trusted with that sensitive baby skin! the only brand I use for my baby girl.
Arili S.
Arili S.
Coalinga, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I really love this product really would recommend this product to every baby momma a must have !!
Liz C.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Mega Parent Expert
This works wonders. Rash is there, apply this stuff and by the next diaper change it is nearly cleared up. Unbelievable!
Joyce A.
Joyce A.
BRONX, NY
Every diper rash has the same ingredients only the brand are different i never used this one but i will try it
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Belmont, Ontario, ON
This is the best diaper rash cream I have come across. When my son was between 6 and 8 months he had very liquid bowel movements that would cause a rash. This was the only ointment that stayed on even through runny poops. I was initially worried by its strong smell as my son had terrible eczema, but it didn't irritate him at all.
Meg K.
Meg K.
My sister is looking for a new diaper rash cream for her infant son. How does this compare to bigger, more common, name brands? My nephew has very sensitive skin so momma likes to stay with products that are natural.
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
I hear good things about goat milk, how does this work as a cream?