2 colors available

BY CANUS GOAT'S MILK

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown and product details may temporarily appear different from the product received. 3 Bars x 5 oz All Natural For Sensitive Skin Naturally rich moisturizing soap with Fresh Goat s Milk Phosphate Free What s so special about goat s milk soap?  Fresh goat s milk has long been used as a skin moisturizer.  Goat s Milk contains capric and caprylic acid which reduce the alkalinity found in many skin care products.  This reduced alkalinity results in a pH level closer to healthy human skin. Ingredients that make a difference. Our fragrance-free goat s milk soap can be beneficial for those with extra sensitive skin.  Dermatologist Tested and recommended.   Biodegradable Soap. Questions? 866-496-2527 ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Leaves skin super soft yet squeaky clean." in 1 review
Emma P.
Emma P.
Winchester, Va
This is my favorite bar soap. I use it on my body and on my face when taking a shower. It does wonders for my skin, which is very sensitive. It doesn't hurt to use on my face at all, and it doesn't dry out my usually very dry face. I like that it is scentless and simple. I can put on perfume with no other scents competing with it, but still feel and smell clean. All in all it's a wonderful soap that I will continue to use.
Molly C.
Molly C.
Ash Flat, AR
I use this product as my regular body wash and absolutely love it. It isn't harsh or drying, and it leaves my skin feeling smooth, clean and fresh.

I also started using it almost two years ago as my makeup remover. It has done wonders for my complexion! Because it isn't harsh, it's perfect for my mature, acne-prone skin. I still use an acne cleanser in the morning, but I don't want something that harsh all of the time. This product has been a great addition to my daily skincare routine.
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Atlanta, GA
Great goat milk soap! No, it doesn't smell like goat. Very moisturizing and has a light smell, not an overpowering scent like most soaps. I have sensitive skin and this soap is great.
Candace C.
Candace C.
Merced, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never tried this particular soap but goats milk is one of the best all natural treatments for psoriasis I will definitely pick up a bar the next chance I get.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Cambridge, MA
When I am tired or too lazy to use facial cleanser on my delicate, easily irritated skin I will actually wash my face with this bar and though it dries it a wee bit (if I don't moisturize) it doesn't irritate it in any way, and by morning I wake up with clean, fresh, soft skin. It's supposed to be triple-milled soap, but it seems softer. It has a kind of nice, old-time fragrance. I sent some to my mom, too (mostly because of the cute goat on the label) and she likes it a lot, especially the bottle of bath soap)
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Great product. I was kinda skeptical at first I honestly thought I was going to smell a little bit like goat milk. But not at all, well to me at least. I use and I feel fresh and clean.
Dana W.
Dana W.
Aberdeen, WA
My whole family is obsessed with this soap. Who would have thought we would be going back to bar soap in my lifetime? The scent is fresh and clean and just strong enough, lasting on your skin when you get out. It cleanses skin without leaving any residue or stripping moisture. It is a good clean, trustworthy product free from chemicals and harsh abrasives.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Orlando, FL
I discovered these at Whole Foods for 3 for $5. I ended up buying them again, through Amazon and I recently saw them cheaper at Publix. The quality is great, completely organic and smells so good. Not a strong fragrance. Leaves skin super soft yet squeaky clean. I love the idea that it's made from goat milk. Really recommend these soaps.
Vivian G.
Vivian G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband and i love this soap. its very lathering and it leaves your skin smelling fresh and clean. Who knew natural soap could actually lather and moisturize just as good as DOVE soap. We bought ours at a local health food store for $4 but you can find it at wholefoods
Kristi P.
Kristi P.
This is my preferred brand of soap! I picked up a package of this at Costco when we ran out of our regular soap and I loved it so much! It doesn't dry out my skin or leave it feeling filmy. I recommend this to anyone.
Zairea S.