BY CANUS GOAT'S MILK

Moisturizing Body Wash with Fresh Goat s Milk Fresh Goat s milk contains a high percentage of natural ingredients which act as a natural moisturizer for the skin.  Our all natural body wash brings the natural properties of fresh goat s milk to the shower.  Its light, refreshing fragrance rinses away cleanly, leaving the skin naturally moisturized and refreshed.  Dermatologist tested and recommended.  Not tested on animals. Questions?  1-802-BIG-GOAT ; see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or coconut scrub?...1 Answers
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Savannah, GA
I adore this body wash. It leaves my sensitive, dry skin refreshed and smooth to the touch. What's better?... it's all natural. Love!
Tammy M.
Toronto, Ontario
This is a great product if you have been in the sun too long. Soothes that dry burning feeling. Try any of the Canus Goats milk products next time you have over done it in the sun.
jess p.
I love this body wash so much. It makes my skin breathe healthier and feel new and fresh. The softness is incredible and I can feel better knowing that it is not full of harmful chemicals for my skin.
courtney v.
main point
So thankful for this!! With my sensitive skin it was a nightmare to find a bubblebath i could use without issues, love this product
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
Great product, I love all natural lotions, this one works great! It is also a great price compared to others.
Catherine C.
Contrecoeur
I love this product so much! it makes my skin softer!!! I love the bath bubbles to!!! Its so relaxing ! !
Elodie T.
This body wash is very soothing for the skin and all natural, but the smell is not for me.
Cynthia S.
Whats the difference between using this or coconut scrub? do they work the same or different outcomes?