BY CANUS GOAT'S MILK

Moisturizing Body Wash with Fresh Goat s Milk Fresh Goat s milk contains a high percentage of natural ingredients which act as a natural moisturizer for the skin.  Our all natural body wash brings the natural properties of fresh goat s milk to the shower.  Its light, refreshing fragrance rinses away cleanly, leaving the skin naturally moisturized and refreshed.  Dermatologist tested and recommended.  Not tested on animals. Questions?  1-802-BIG-GOAT ; see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or coconut scrub? do they w...1 Answers
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this body wash. It leaves my sensitive, dry skin refreshed and smooth to the touch. What's better?... it's all natural. Love!
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Toronto, Ontario
This is a great product if you have been in the sun too long. Soothes that dry burning feeling. Try any of the Canus Goats milk products next time you have over done it in the sun.
Elodie T.
Elodie T.
This body wash is very soothing for the skin and all natural, but the smell is not for me.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Contrecoeur
I love this product so much! it makes my skin softer!!! I love the bath bubbles to!!! Its so relaxing ! !
jess p.
jess p.
I love this body wash so much. It makes my skin breathe healthier and feel new and fresh. The softness is incredible and I can feel better knowing that it is not full of harmful chemicals for my skin.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whats the difference between using this or coconut scrub? do they work the same or different outcomes?