BY CANTU

Cantu® Softening Body Butter.

New!

• Does this leave your skin feeling greasy?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Monique S.
Newark, NJ
I first learned about this from my sister! She said it softens the skin so I had to try it for myself. I went to Wal-Mart and purchased a bottle. It's one of my favorite body butters, not only does it leave my skin feeling soft and smooth it smells great to. I buy them 3 at a time.
Nichole S.
Amazing! This stuff really has butter consistency, kinda difficult to scoop out but melts on your skin. And even at the end of the day, you can still smell it. I highly recommend it!
Whitney F.
Richmond Hts, OH
So I just bought this and fell in love! I hate that greasy feeling, so I was hoping this didn't do that. It does not feel greasy AT ALL, which I love! And the like everyone else said, it smells great and is really affordable too!
Shevon Ashley G.
Long Is City, NY
Leaving my skin so soft and smooth! This product is very light and gives me a glow everywhere I go! The scent is amazing! You can purchase honestly anywhere lol and i would deff buy again!!!!! No doubt this product is amazing
Myiah R.
Decatur
Really great for extremely curly hair. My hair is a 4c and I could never find a good moisturizer or creme until now! If your natural you have to try this product asap. Cantu Shea Butter Coconut Curling Cream
Taquasia S.
This body butter is just Evey thing I'm in love with it this works so good on my skin and the smell omg its just every thing I recommend this product all the way .
Marvala M.
I just start using this product. So far like it but i think u get the best results when you apply this as soon as you take a bath or a shower because your pores are open.
Christa F.
West Haven, CT
I have been using this body butter for a couple of moths I love it its thick and it makes my skin feel smooth even my kids take it from me and use it
Sheronda W.
I love this product. I purchased it for the first time at my local Walmart for $4.99. Product works great applies like butter on my skin.
Christee G.
South Holland, IL
This product is good for natural hair and its makes your hair soft, strengthen your hair and help your hair from breakage.
Kingna V.
Roanoke, VA
Does this leave your skin feeling greasy?