BY CANTU

Cantu® Softening Body Butter.

New!

• Does this leave your skin feeling greasy?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sharon D.
Waldorf, MD
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Cantu shea butter body butter! It smells great and gives you a non greasy moisture feeling. Every though I've only been using it for only a few months now I really love it.
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
I really enjoyed using this product everyday after showering. It goes on smooth and alittle oily but your skin soaks it in within the hour. I didn't like the fact that it's made with mineral oil so I wouldn't purchase again for that reason.
jasmine h.
This body Butter is the absolute best I've ever had!!! My husband suffers from chronic dry skin, I'm talking about, ashy, scaley, cracking, peeling, but that's only on his legs where it's that severe. He used the body Butter the first day I got it, and the look of relief on his face was priceless. He said this leave his skin feeling silky smooth, but not greasy. He loves the consistency and texture of the butter. Along with the butter, we also have used and come to love the shampoos,Conditioners, leave in conditioners, curl activating creams, decanters AND body wash!!! I currently have to re up on our hair care section, as we have 3 mixed daughters with very curly and thick hair. Cantu, is amazing, it touches and blesses everything I've ever wanted it to. Do they make face washes???
Mayelin S.
Bronx, NY
I bought this product along with their curling cream. In our household, it is used as weekly deep condition and leaves hair soft, moldable, and crunch free. It is meant to be a leave-in, but I would prefer to rinse out after, in order to use the curling cream. More than once I have applied before bed, and forgotten to rinse the next day, and it is a perfectly acceptable substitute for a styling cream. Very happy with it, and will someday clear my cabinets of all others.
Love G.
Cinnaminson, NJ
This stuff is truly amazing. I had found it many months ago, and fell in love with it. When I ran out, I couldn't remember what sore I had bought it from. Thank god I came across it again, 2 weeks ago. It smells amazing, and leaves my skin super soft. Even with this crazy winter weather!
Monique S.
Newark, NJ
I first learned about this from my sister! She said it softens the skin so I had to try it for myself. I went to Wal-Mart and purchased a bottle. It's one of my favorite body butters, not only does it leave my skin feeling soft and smooth it smells great to. I buy them 3 at a time.
Amira G.
I am so happy to have been introduced to this hair product. This product is great I mean like amazing for the hair . I really really strongly love this product .i would definitely recommend this product to friends and family .
Shevon Ashley G.
Long Is City, NY
Leaving my skin so soft and smooth! This product is very light and gives me a glow everywhere I go! The scent is amazing! You can purchase honestly anywhere lol and i would deff buy again!!!!! No doubt this product is amazing
Myiah R.
Decatur
Really great for extremely curly hair. My hair is a 4c and I could never find a good moisturizer or creme until now! If your natural you have to try this product asap. Cantu Shea Butter Coconut Curling Cream
Melani D.
Alexandria, LA
The best body butter I've ever used. I have hard water at my house and this butter brings back so much moisture into my skin. It absorbs very quickly, so it's non-greasy and the feel is velvety smooth. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone!!
Kingna V.
Roanoke, VA
Does this leave your skin feeling greasy?