Cantu Softening Body Butter

by Cantu

Cantu® Softening Body Butter.

New!

No sulfates.

No mineral oil.

Shea butter.

Cocoa butter.

Vitamin E.

Does this leave your skin feeling greasy?
Start your review of Cantu Softening Body Butter!
2 years agoWaldorf, MD
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Cantu shea butter body butter! It smells great and gives you a non greasy moisture feeling. Every though I've only been using it for only a few months now I really love it.
2 years agoForest Park, GA
Cantu Softening Body Butter uploaded by Dione P.
I really enjoyed using this product everyday after showering. It goes on smooth and alittle oily but your skin soaks it in within the hour. I didn't like the fact that it's made with mineral oil so I wouldn't purchase again for that reason.
3 years agoVirginia Bch, VA
Cantu Softening Body Butter uploaded by jasmine H.
This body Butter is the absolute best I've ever had!!! My husband suffers from chronic dry skin, I'm talking about, ashy, scaley, cracking, peeling, but that's only on his legs where it's that severe. He used the body Butter the first day I got it, and the look of relief on his face was priceless. He said this leave his skin feeling silky smooth, but not greasy. He loves the consistency and texture of the butter. Along with the butter, we also have used and come to love the shampoos,Conditioners, leave in conditioners, curl activating creams, decanters AND body wash!!! I currently have to re up on our hair care section, as we have 3 mixed daughters with very curly and thick hair. Cantu, is amazing, it touches and blesses everything I've ever wanted it to. Do they make face washes???
3 years agoCinnaminson, NJ
This stuff is truly amazing. I had found it many months ago, and fell in love with it. When I ran out, I couldn't remember what sore I had bought it from. Thank god I came across it again, 2 weeks ago. It smells amazing, and leaves my skin super soft. Even with this crazy winter weather!
a year agoAugusta, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m pregnant now and I’m also a Melaninated woman... I use this every day out the shower all over my body and face and I love it!!! It’s mild in smell but meshes well with body chemistry, and very moisturizing esp. because my baby is taking all my moister lol by far my fav product right now!!!
2 years ago
I am so happy to have been introduced to this hair product. This product is great I mean like amazing for the hair . I really really strongly love this product .i would definitely recommend this product to friends and family .
2 years agoAlexandria, LA
The best body butter I've ever used. I have hard water at my house and this butter brings back so much moisture into my skin. It absorbs very quickly, so it's non-greasy and the feel is velvety smooth. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone!!
4 years agoRoanoke, VA
Cantu Softening Body Butter uploaded by Kingna V.
This body butter works wonders!!! I have very dry skin and this hydrates and softens my skin! I also have a toddler who is constantly crawling around on his knees. They got very dry and rough and this body butter has been the only thing that has gotten rid of the rough patches and kept his skin especially his legs moisturized!
2 years agoBronx, NY
I bought this product along with their curling cream. In our household, it is used as weekly deep condition and leaves hair soft, moldable, and crunch free. It is meant to be a leave-in, but I would prefer to rinse out after, in order to use the curling cream. More than once I have applied before bed, and forgotten to rinse the next day, and it is a perfectly acceptable substitute for a styling cream. Very happy with it, and will someday clear my cabinets of all others.
3 years agoMilpitas, CA
Picked this at Walmart randomly because I wanted a lotion with Shea Butter. This makes my skin so smooth! It smells nice too. I finished the tub in 2 weeks, but it was affordable so I wasn't measuring how much I got for the price.