BY CANTU SHEA BUTTER

Helps prevent breakage, repair split ends, and reduce frizz. Lightweight, non-tacky formula. Leaves hair silky smooth Cantu Super Shine Hair Silk provides super shine for all hair types without heavy, tacky buildup that weights hair down.  Cantu Super Shine Hair Silk also works as a treatment for frizz and split ends by bonding to each hair strand, filling in voids on the cuticle layer of the hair, and leaving hair stronger, healthier with brilliant shine. Cantu Super Shine Hair Silk helps... moisturize dry brittle ha.

Buy on Amazon
Yalancia P.
Yalancia P.
Crown point , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the whole line of cantu I have mix race babies an it makes their curls so manageable and moisturizers it so well. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to add some shine to their bouncy curls as well as natural hair it is amazing!
Angelica T.
Angelica T.
Van Horn, TX
I have course wavy hair and currently am trying to maintain a healthy looking shorter cut. I use this shine treatment sparingly (to not weigh my hair down) to add shine and smooth out the frizz. I'd definitely buy again, it smells great and it is affordable!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
I recently bought this from my local beauty supply store and I must say that I absolutely adores this product. It leaves my hair silky and smooth. It also helps keep my extensions from getting dry and frizzy.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Harrisburg, PA
I love any oil . Oil just helps your hair get strong and soft . This product has even more things that i need to go out and buy . Would really recommend to buy it
Bethany J.
Bethany J.
Sacramento, CA
My son is mixed I hv used my share of products this is great for a dry apply moisture product adds shine.

But plain coconut oil is better and cheaper.
leslie d.
leslie d.
Bronx, NY
I love this product it awesomeness makes my hair shine and feels great and does wonders definitely recommend it to any one
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Birmingham, AL
This product is great. My hair is smooth and shiny without being weighed down. I would recommend this product.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yesssss Honey! I just recently went from curly to straight hair, and my ends were a bit damaged. I was afraid I was just gonna have to chop my ends off. But for only a week already I have been using this produce daily, multiple times a day even. And after 1 week, my ends are almost completely repaired. And the shine is unebelievable!
I love this product!! Cantu Shea Butter Super Shine Hair Silk
TheStyle C.
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works great in My morning hair ritual after moisturizing My hair with the Cantu natural hair leave-in moisturizing cream. It has a light, sweet smell that's appealing.
Cherelle C.
Cherelle C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this when i wanna give my hair some life! Great product and does not weigh hair down unlike some traditonal hair grease. You can put a little on your finger tips when taking down your braids or twists