Cantu Shea Butter Sheen Spray-9.5 oz.

by Cantu

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cantu Shea Butter Sheen Spray-9.5 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
3 years ago
First of Cantu products are really great for the hair. its long lasting because of the shea butter which is great for the hair growth and softness. its good for all air types. My hair is dark in colour (black) and kinky. it revives dull and damaged hair. Would recommend for anyone.
3 months agoHouston
I love all the Cantu products. I use it on my kids and myself. They wash away very well with no residue. They protect well from heat
10 months ago
This is not your regular hair spray, but it leaves your hair looking moisturized from 6 feet away. Like it’s amazing.
3 years agoPhiladelphia, PA
It's ok, leaves my hair feeling stiff and sticky but holds a style. Also it fights humidity !