Cantu Shea Butter Oil Sheen Deep Conditioning Spray uploaded by Asjah F.

BY CANTU

This spray is made with pure shea butter and emollients to help replace vital oil in your hair, leaving it feeling strong and healthier with a natural shine. Pure shea butter leaves a non-tacky, deep conditioning shine without weighing your hair down. This spray is great for relaxed, color treated and natural hair styles. Moisturizes dry brittle hair. Softens and detangles. Protects hair against sun, wind and heat damage. Provides extra protection from split ends and breakage. This finished product is not tested on animals. Meet clean air standards. see more...

Asjah F.
It smells soooo good!! And it makes my hair really shiny. I love the ingredients in the product. I have used this on wigs, weaves, lace closures, my natural weird curly hair, and my permed hair. Also, straightened hair. It’s really good
Kimberly F.
I have damaged my hair to the point of no return, so I thought. My hair was so frizzy I thought I would have to chop it all off and start a hair journey to healthy hair but that isn't necessary since I started using this product! I tried it out of whim and wasn't expecting much but it tamed and softened my course hair and has made my hair look and feel fifty times better than what it was before I started using it. Just a light mist after a shower or on dry hair before I start styling it. A must try for damaged hair!
Britnee J.
This smells so freaking good. I purchased some for my mother from the beauty supply store to use for her braids. It was her first time using it and mine as well. It's very inexpensive and a little goes a long way.
narcisse w.
This is by far the best hair spray I've tried on my natural hair. It smells amazing and leaves my hair shiny and moisturized. I always get compliments on my hair after use. I would recommend to anyone
Shaunic S.
My husbands barber used this spray on his hair and my husband purchased it and has been using it for a few months now. He loves it! It makes his hair shine while keeping it moisturized all day long.
MissTika G.
I like this spray. It smells great! Not too bad with the fog... A Lil bit too oily sometimes. Will leave hair greasy it you use too much.
lizet c.
Hialeah, Florida
He propado el leave de esta marca cantu y es lo mejor lo mejo, recomiendo la linea completa de cantu
Nicollette F.
Bronx, NY
This hair spray is great! very light weight, adds sheen, and smells great!!
Maria R.
Lawrence, MA
E escuchado a muchas chicas este producto ayuda al principio pero que hace caer el cabello,que tan cierto es?