Cantu Shea Butter Oil Sheen Deep Conditioning Spray

by Cantu

This spray is made with pure shea butter and emollients to help replace vital oil in your hair, leaving it feeling strong and healthier with a natural shine. Pure shea butter leaves a non-tacky, deep conditioning shine without weighing your hair down. This spray is great for relaxed, color treated and natural hair styles. Moisturizes dry brittle hair. Softens and detangles. Protects hair against sun, wind and heat damage. Provides extra protection from split ends and breakage. This finished product is not tested on animals. Meet clean air standards.

E escuchado a muchas chicas este producto ayuda al principio pero que hace caer el cabello,que tan cierto es?
Start your review of Cantu Shea Butter Oil Sheen Deep Conditioning Spray!
How would you rate this product?
3 months ago
Cantu Shea Butter Oil Sheen Deep Conditioning Spray uploaded by delb A.
I love this product for my dry and short hair, this has helped me a lot. After I saw my barber used I needed to buy it. It is simply a good hair oil. I reccomend this product to people that need a quick moisturizer for their hair. It smells great and applies very easily
6 months agoRome, NY
Purchased at: Dollar General
My daughter and I love this oil sheen . It smells nice and you don’t need a lot to get the job done. If you use too much, it’s heavy on the hair and becomes hard to style so use lightly.
8 months agoChicago , IL
Boy do I love and need this product when my hair and scalp is super dry. Also I lose my curls after a few days of not washing my hair so I really depend on this spray on those days and occasions. It really helps to hydrate and keep shine on my hair and stop it from getting dull.
3 years ago
I have damaged my hair to the point of no return, so I thought. My hair was so frizzy I thought I would have to chop it all off and start a hair journey to healthy hair but that isn't necessary since I started using this product! I tried it out of whim and wasn't expecting much but it tamed and softened my course hair and has made my hair look and feel fifty times better than what it was before I started using it. Just a light mist after a shower or on dry hair before I start styling it. A must try for damaged hair!
a year agoNew York, NY
It smells soooo good!! And it makes my hair really shiny. I love the ingredients in the product. I have used this on wigs, weaves, lace closures, my natural weird curly hair, and my permed hair. Also, straightened hair. It’s really good
a year ago
This oil sheen smells great, is extra moisturizing and adds a ton of shine to your style. You don’t really need a lot with this oil sheen, a little goes a long way. For less than $4 this oil sheen is super affordable.
a year ago
Best Oil Sheen I've found so far! It actually oils the hair .... instead of drying it out! The fragrance is a nice one as well. A LITTLE OF THIS OIL SHEEN GOES A LONG WAY.... don't not over spray your hair... it will be greasy!
a year ago
I love all of cantu products. This product just gives my hair enough shine to my hair without it looking extra oily. I love the way it smells and i would recommend this everyone with any hair type. I purchased this product at Target.
2 years agoHouston , TX
This smells so freaking good. I purchased some for my mother from the beauty supply store to use for her braids. It was her first time using it and mine as well. It's very inexpensive and a little goes a long way.
5 years ago
This is by far the best hair spray I've tried on my natural hair. It smells amazing and leaves my hair shiny and moisturized. I always get compliments on my hair after use. I would recommend to anyone