Cantu Shea Butter No Drip Hair & Scalp Oil uploaded by Tara W.Cantu Shea Butter No Drip Hair & Scalp Oil uploaded by Melanie G.Cantu Shea Butter No Drip Hair & Scalp Oil uploaded by Shannon S.

BY CANTU SHEA BUTTER

New! Shea butter, Tea Tree Oil & Jojoba Oil Nourish Hair & Scalp Protects hair from heat damage & breakage Leaves hair smooth & shiny Cantu No Drip Hair & Scalp Oil is made with pure shea butter, tea tree oil, and jojoba oil to replace vital oil in your hair leaving it stronger and healthier with a natural shine while conditioning your scalp.  Cantu No Drip Hair & Scalp Oil is for daily use on any type of hair, wet or dry. Cantu No Drip Hair & Scalp Oil helps... moisturize dry, brittle hair with deep penetrating oil & emollients. form a thermal barrier to prevent dryness and split ends. protect hair against heat and sun damage. repair split ends and stop breakage. ; cantusheasoft.com see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I had to realize that a little goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "This product left my hair greasy and a lot of buildup because I had to wash it out of my hair!" in 1 review
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
This oil formula is pretty thick but the dispenser tip will only allow a small but constant flow per squeeze. It says it's better recommended for braids, weaves, or extensions. I happen to try it because it came with some other natural products I purchased in a set. It has a pleasant smell, nothing strong or overwhelming. The oil isn't like the normal oil you'd think, but instead a formula that you squeeze instead of pour, hence the no drip. It has the consistency of a grease. I personally don't think I'd purchase this solo, nor do I reccommend it for natural hair. There are better products available oil wise. This would be better for getting between braids, or wefts/tracks.
Chakirah K.
This is a major plus in my book. It smells amazing ūüėČ it contains tea tree and jojoba oil. The applicator is designed to only allow little oil out as possible. It is best to go in between braids and twist. The contents are pretty thick , but I keep a bottle in my house.
Nyvena C.
high point
Helps my hair grow long fuller thicker and smell great very effective and also helps dandruff good price you pay best price for the best product long lasting it all depends on you hair my hair is thick it last about a month
Keanna O.
Mt Pleasant, WI
This product is amazing. My scalp felt so clean after one use. I would say this is the best product for dry itchy scalp. It has a strong scent but smells great. I would buy this again and I would recommend others to buy it also.
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
It's amazing! The tea tree and jojoba hair and scalp oil helps me deal with my itchy hair. It's best to use it after an apple cider vinegar wash (I use the Cantu one and it smells GREAT), although you don't have to. If you have the itch, use this for a quick fix!
Tiffany S.
Brooklyn, NY
I was sent this in a package I received from cantu beauty. It smells amazing. It is quite nourishing but it's a bit heavy for my hair so I don't use it too much.
Airius H.
I absolutely love that this bottle can be applied to the scalp without me having to use my hands! The Cantu shea butter bottle comes with a cap and it is super easy to take with you. Although it makes less of a mess, the bottle is hard for me to squeeze sometimes. Other than that, I love this product.
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
I found this and I wasn't a fan at first. I think I used to much. But now I am in love with it. I had a hard time getting it out of the bottle, but I run the bottle under hot water for a few seconds. A little goes a long way. (Originally posted this under questions by mistake)
Kathy P.
With this product I have my good and bad days. At times it is very greasy and other times when mixed with other products its just enough. I had to realize that a little goes a long way. It does get all over your hands. However when used regularly my scalp is never dry and does not itch. Which is a GREAT thing.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw , GA
I used this product to moisturize my scalp but it left my hair a bit greasy. I would say use very little of it when applying to your scalp. And because it's "no drip", it's a bit hard to get to get out of the bottle.
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
Melanie G.
West Memphis, AR
Is this a great product... Does it work. Just brought it from the store
Yajhayra M.
Miami Shores, FL
I have naturally curly hair, will this help moisturize and re-invigorate my curls?
La'Quisha Y.
Lynchburg, VA
I've be thinking about buy this product because my scalp gets dry pretty quick..is this product good for the dryness of my scalp.? Also will it make my scalp less itchy?