BY CANTU

This product will moisturize, de-frizz and add manageability to your twist & locks, leaving them soft and shiny. Made with 100% pure shea butter and formulated without chemicals or harsh ingredients. For natural hair. Restores your real, authentic beauty. Controls frizz with a lightweight, non-flaking formula. No mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, silicones, phthalates, gluten, paraffin, propylene glycol, PABA or DEA. This finished product is not tested on animals. see more...

Eliceth S.
I recommend the twist and lock gel 100%. My natural hair is curly but currently is relaxed so after looking for a good product I found the perfect fit for me. I use it together with the coconut curling cream and curl rollers without heat I was able to define my curls.
The most amazing fact about this product is that when I wash my hair it was soft, moisture and didn't have to use detangler as I thought I would!
Love it!!
Gen C.
It's so rare for me to find a moisturizer that I love that will condition My Hair Stop breakouts stop Fallout I mean I love this product for black hair is just so so amazing I mean I don't know what they made it but it's just the best product you can use for black hair so it's some very good product
K-Frm Y.
Minneapolis, MN
I like how this makes my curls look. Super good! Also lightweight. I really love this brand they have good quality products. Smells good too. It works better than other products I have used in the past. My favorite gel
Sheronda W.
I tried this products on my locs! It seemed to hold them very well. I would purchase this product again!!
Emon G.
Great smell. Super affordable. Not necessarily the best product to use as a "lock gel". The consistency is creamy and moisturizing but doesn't hold styles. I wouldn't buy solely as a twist and lock Gel but I'll finish using what I have as a moisture sealant cream.
Cintia C.
Jersey City, NJ
I absolutely love this product, it helped me bring my curls back to life! I put it in my wet hair and twist them before bed. When I wake up , and untwist my hair is soft and curls are defined!
Theana B.
I like this product and I don't at the same time. I am African American with 4b hair and when I do my normal hair wash routine, I tried this product out and it was defining my hair well. It smells like pineapples and mangoes which I loved. I waited to dry my hair and I realized my hair was getting white. I thought it was going to go away like other products I used but it didn't. It made my hair sooooooo flecky and white I had to wash my hair again which got so dry. I do like that it keeps your hair moist and curly for days and it holds your curl pattern well but it's not for me. The constancy is like a pudding feeling. It's not too thick or runny and it smells really good. I like the container and the design. I have tried other products for Cantu and I loved them but this one really doesn't work for me unfortunately.
Jamie E.
Man, WV
If you have natural curl and you struggle with frizz, you're going to wanna run by the drug store or the Family Dollar to grab this product! I have never found anything that maintains my curl and controls my frizz as well as Cantu! It's affordable @ only $5 and its worth every penny! You get a sizable amount for the price you pay also. Trust me, I know how many ppl review things and swear by them but believe me when I tell you...this product is a must have!! I love it! I've tried outrageously priced hair products that don't come close to working as well as Cantu!!
Linda B.
Milwaukee, WI
Best twist and lock.gel if your trying to get dread locks. It's not greasy or heavy. It locks the hair pretty fast and holds it together. My husband also used it to get the baby hairs to start locking in his dreads. This was always my go to for his dread locks because not only did it lock it faster than other products but it wasnt messy or greasy.
Amber Marie B.
I bought this product a few months ago. It's not an outstanding product for my hair. But I continued to use. This product dried out at a rapid speed and I was unable to finish the entire thing. But the use I did get from it I would say I liked it. But that's it, there was nothing extraordinary about the product. It wasn't that moisturizing and the consistency was strange. But I liked the way it smelled. Even though I feel like all Cantu products tend to smell exactly the same. In the end I'd probably never repurchase this product.
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite style using this product ?
Tamika H.
Leland, MS
Does this product leave a white residue in hair?
Can you use it on bontu knots
Amanda Lisa B.
Johannesburg
Hey everyone I just want to know if this gel gets flakey
lulu j.
Awesome never tried this . how is it :)?