BY CANTU #79 in Hair Gel

This product will moisturize, de-frizz and add manageability to your twist & locks, leaving them soft and shiny. Made with 100% pure shea butter and formulated without chemicals or harsh ingredients. For natural hair. Restores your real, authentic beauty. Controls frizz with a lightweight, non-flaking formula. No mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, silicones, phthalates, gluten, paraffin, propylene glycol, PABA or DEA. This finished product is not tested on animals. see more...

Sophia T.
This was one of my staple products to use when I first went Natural almost 4 years ago. Paired with their leave in conditioner it gave my hair a great hold for twist that would last up to 2-3 weeks at a time. Cantu has a signature smell, and it still smells awesome!
Chakirah K.
I really like the way this product smells. It has a custard consistency and it a whit color. It didn’t hold my twist out as I hoped, but maybe because my hair was wet. I use it in my children hair has a conditioner.
Latrell C.
Lubbock, TX
Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Twist & Lock Hair Gel best product I've used so far for frizz control and curl definition. Applied to wet hair with squish scrutch method. Gave me soft definition.
Christina W.
Miami
Another one of my favs for doing twists outs and other natural hairstyles. It has a nice tropical scent. It also leaves my hair feeling moisturized and my twist out last longer due to great hold but not hard.
Gianna A.
If you have curly hair is soooo recommend this product. It keeps all your curls locked and smelling great ! Very affordable and will last you a very long time . This product lasted me about 4-5 months . I totally recommend this product it works amazing!
Gissell T.
Bronx, NY
Actually one of the one that I most use because my curls are to small and this defines them really well, also it does moisturizer a lot and you don’t have to put a lot of this product because it’s really creamy and the best thing is tha it’s really cheap to buy
Theana B.
I like this product and I don't at the same time. I am African American with 4b hair and when I do my normal hair wash routine, I tried this product out and it was defining my hair well. It smells like pineapples and mangoes which I loved. I waited to dry my hair and I realized my hair was getting white. I thought it was going to go away like other products I used but it didn't. It made my hair sooooooo flecky and white I had to wash my hair again which got so dry. I do like that it keeps your hair moist and curly for days and it holds your curl pattern well but it's not for me. The constancy is like a pudding feeling. It's not too thick or runny and it smells really good. I like the container and the design. I have tried other products for Cantu and I loved them but this one really doesn't work for me unfortunately.
Demi R.
Palm Bay, FL
This Gel has defined my curls in a way thatMakes me so happy because they haven’t looked this good in a while. The lock gel is not heavy meaning it doesn’t weigh my curls down, smells amazing, and leaves my curls in tact but soft. i’m not a fan of crunchy curls so finding this product him and being able to use it and for it to have my curls look naturally soft and non-frizzy and intact the way how you want your curls look is so important to me and I love this product so much and I definitely recommend to anyone with 3a hair and up. You go find Cantu products at almost any store whether it be chains like Walgreens Sally’s Walmart you can also find it in local beauty supply stores
Jamie E.
Man, WV
If you have natural curl and you struggle with frizz, you're going to wanna run by the drug store or the Family Dollar to grab this product! I have never found anything that maintains my curl and controls my frizz as well as Cantu! It's affordable @ only $5 and its worth every penny! You get a sizable amount for the price you pay also. Trust me, I know how many ppl review things and swear by them but believe me when I tell you...this product is a must have!! I love it! I've tried outrageously priced hair products that don't come close to working as well as Cantu!!
Linda B.
Milwaukee, WI
Best twist and lock.gel if your trying to get dread locks. It's not greasy or heavy. It locks the hair pretty fast and holds it together. My husband also used it to get the baby hairs to start locking in his dreads. This was always my go to for his dread locks because not only did it lock it faster than other products but it wasnt messy or greasy.
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
What's your favorite style using this product ?
Tamika H.
Leland, MS
Does this product leave a white residue in hair?
Can you use it on bontu knots
Amanda Lisa B.
Johannesburg
Hey everyone I just want to know if this gel gets flakey
lulu j.
Awesome never tried this . how is it :)?