BY CANTU #93 in Hair Gel

This product will moisturize, de-frizz and add manageability to your twist & locks, leaving them soft and shiny. Made with 100% pure shea butter and formulated without chemicals or harsh ingredients. For natural hair. Restores your real, authentic beauty. Controls frizz with a lightweight, non-flaking formula. No mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, silicones, phthalates, gluten, paraffin, propylene glycol, PABA or DEA. This finished product is not tested on animals. see more...

Sophia T.
This was one of my staple products to use when I first went Natural almost 4 years ago. Paired with their leave in conditioner it gave my hair a great hold for twist that would last up to 2-3 weeks at a time. Cantu has a signature smell, and it still smells awesome!
Gianna A.
Fresno, CA
If you have curly hair is soooo recommend this product. It keeps all your curls locked and smelling great ! Very affordable and will last you a very long time . This product lasted me about 4-5 months . I totally recommend this product it works amazing!
Gissell T.
Bronx, NY
Actually one of the one that I most use because my curls are to small and this defines them really well, also it does moisturizer a lot and you don’t have to put a lot of this product because it’s really creamy and the best thing is tha it’s really cheap to buy
Theana B.
I like this product and I don't at the same time. I am African American with 4b hair and when I do my normal hair wash routine, I tried this product out and it was defining my hair well. It smells like pineapples and mangoes which I loved. I waited to dry my hair and I realized my hair was getting white. I thought it was going to go away like other products I used but it didn't. It made my hair sooooooo flecky and white I had to wash my hair again which got so dry. I do like that it keeps your hair moist and curly for days and it holds your curl pattern well but it's not for me. The constancy is like a pudding feeling. It's not too thick or runny and it smells really good. I like the container and the design. I have tried other products for Cantu and I loved them but this one really doesn't work for me unfortunately.
Jamie E.
Man, WV
If you have natural curl and you struggle with frizz, you're going to wanna run by the drug store or the Family Dollar to grab this product! I have never found anything that maintains my curl and controls my frizz as well as Cantu! It's affordable @ only $5 and its worth every penny! You get a sizable amount for the price you pay also. Trust me, I know how many ppl review things and swear by them but believe me when I tell you...this product is a must have!! I love it! I've tried outrageously priced hair products that don't come close to working as well as Cantu!!
Linda B.
Milwaukee, WI
Best twist and lock.gel if your trying to get dread locks. It's not greasy or heavy. It locks the hair pretty fast and holds it together. My husband also used it to get the baby hairs to start locking in his dreads. This was always my go to for his dread locks because not only did it lock it faster than other products but it wasnt messy or greasy.
Amber Marie B.
I bought this product a few months ago. It's not an outstanding product for my hair. But I continued to use. This product dried out at a rapid speed and I was unable to finish the entire thing. But the use I did get from it I would say I liked it. But that's it, there was nothing extraordinary about the product. It wasn't that moisturizing and the consistency was strange. But I liked the way it smelled. Even though I feel like all Cantu products tend to smell exactly the same. In the end I'd probably never repurchase this product.
Emon G.
Great smell. Super affordable. Not necessarily the best product to use as a "lock gel". The consistency is creamy and moisturizing but doesn't hold styles. I wouldn't buy solely as a twist and lock Gel but I'll finish using what I have as a moisture sealant cream.
Farah B.
Doral, FL
The Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Twist & Lock Hair Gel is an incredible product for my hair type (kinky 4c) helps me to keep my twists soft and without frizz. Doesn't leave residues on hair. It's a great choice for a great price.
Tiffany S.
My other cantu favorite! This lock gel is amazing. It does the job and as usual with cantu products, it smells amazing. My hair is between 3b/3c and this product really sets my curls in. Just great.
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
What's your favorite style using this product ?
Tamika H.
Leland, MS
Does this product leave a white residue in hair?
Can you use it on bontu knots
Amanda Lisa B.
Johannesburg
Hey everyone I just want to know if this gel gets flakey
lulu j.
Awesome never tried this . how is it :)?