Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Rinse Out Conditioner 13.5oz "Pack of 2"

by Cantu

The Cantu Moisturizing Rinse Out Conditioner comprises of pure Shea butter and essential oils that revitalize your locks giving it the right amount of texture and glisten. The formula helps to make your hair soft and manageable.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Rinse Out Conditioner 13.5oz "Pack of 2"!
2 days agoCinnaminson
It smells absolutely amazing. The ingredients really are for the betterment of your hair. Each strand feels nourished throughout the process. It traps moisture instead of releasing it. It also does an amazing job to soften hair for detangling. Give it a try no matter what curl pattern you are!
2 months ago
The pack is great for anyone who is starting the natural hair process you get exactly what you pay for and it softened your hair to what you as a beginner can handle. I am truly satisfied with it and I recommend it
3 months agoLantana, FL
My curls are very fine and thin, this conditioner I think provides too much moisture for my hair and leaves it kind of heavy and flat. It’s provides an incredible amount of moisture and smells amazing, just didn’t work for my curl type.
9 months agoWoodbridge, VA
The creaminess of this conditioner and the thickness scared me when I first started using it but I literally think I might have to move from Shea moisture to Cantu frfr!! Ik it has drying anchors and all of these things but if it works and I feel good about my hair then I guessss.
8 months agoElizabeth, NJ
I know this isn’t a deep conditioner. But I do leave it in my hair for 5-10 minutes with a shower cap on my head and it leaves my curls so moisturized when I rinse it out.
9 months ago
GREAT conditioner. This is my go to conditioner. Always leaves my hair feeling soft. I have to use a lot in order for it to completely lather all my hair though.
3 months agobikini bottom
Pros: - smells like shea butter - leaves hair moisturized - smells lasts ALL day - cheap Cons: - bottle didn’t last that long (will keep buying)
a month agoAtlanta
This conditioner is good for curly and nappy hair it helps define your curls give you moisturizer and oily feelings and it’s not heavy
9 months agoBettendorf , IA
Love how affordable these are. It also smells amazing. Definitely recommend for all the curly girls on a tight budget
24 days agoWest Chester, PA
This adds so much moisture into my hair. It’s quick and easy to use. Very good price and smells awseome