Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerCantu
Shea Butter Moisturizing Rinse Out Conditioner 135oz "Pack of 2"

Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Rinse Out Conditioner 13.5oz "Pack of 2"

by Cantu

The Cantu Moisturizing Rinse Out Conditioner comprises of pure Shea butter and essential oils that revitalize your locks giving it the right amount of texture and glisten. The formula helps to make your hair soft and manageable.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Rinse Out Conditioner 13.5oz "Pack of 2"!
I love cantu hair products, it is aimed for black girls and their natural hair. This helps when I want to fix my curl pattern and it moistures your hair! Def recommend and stops dry scalps!
newark
Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Rinse Out Conditioner 13.5oz "Pack of 2" uploaded by Bousso D.
Love the product makes my curls pop!! I was vacation ready with this in my hair!! 100/100 recommendation on curry hair !!
Kansas City, MO
This may not apply to everyone, but Cantu does well at the beginning of application or while it’s on my hair.. but long term results it didn’t really make much of a difference once my hair was dry. In the shower with wet hair this product did assist tremendously with detangling! My hair felt so silky until after rinsing and drying. Then the ends of my hair felt as it was before. brittle on the ends. I even use the leave in and it’s the same result. It’s as if my hair doesn’t actually absorb the ingredients, it’s as if the product just sits on my hair until being rinsed out or dried. I’ve been using the deep conditioner recently.. twice a week, thinking that may help with the dryness. But it’s still like all the other Cantu products I use. I’ve been playing around with other products looking for the right thing for me.. but after many trial and errors I always end up back to Cantu. Basically it works but I know it’s something else I’m missing I just haven’t found it yet.
Left my hair feeling sort of dry like the shampoo did. Smells great but I wouldn't use this again. Slip was good.
Jamaica, NY
I like all of Cantu products. It moistures your hair so well. At the end of the day, your hair is still hydrated.
Maricopa, AZ
I liked that it was rich and creamy. Left my curls so moisturized snd defined. I also like the smell of this conditioner. I would recommend this product and I would buy it again.
sandiego
i love this product so much it makes my hair feel so healthy and nurtured also it felt very creamy and nurtured. this helped my scalp not be so dry and helped me get rid of much of my dandruff i would recommend this product to people with curly hair ig helped control my frizz and tangles
Roanoke, VA
This conditioner is the bomb! I love using this on my hair after a shampoo! It leaves it soft and manageable and definitely great for my 4C natural hair. It smells great as well and I will definitely continue to purchase this product. Would recommend.
Atlanta, GA
The product was very good. It made my hair feel very moisturized and healthy. After using this product my hair was left clean
Same thing as before ..........it’s a nice product ....... and it helps with hair growth

Looking for your answer?