Cantu® Shea Butter Moisturizing Rinse Out Conditioner 13.5 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tahyda F.Cantu® Shea Butter Moisturizing Rinse Out Conditioner 13.5 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Zontria J.

BY CANTU SHEA BUTTER

Cantu rinse out conditioner - 13.5 oz see more...

G👑 Y.
Uniondale, NY
I use both the Conditioner and the Shampoo because i have heat and color damage i went through highlights and colors and once i put in a weave my hair started to break . To restore my hair back to its natural curly State you have to use a lot of great natural products . My hair is 4A so i use a lot of Cantu , Shea , Etc and this conditioner is amazing you see results soon
Aja M.
805 hannover parkway stockbridge ga. 30281
Cantu really came through with this rinse out conditioner! It has been a staple product of mine for about three years now and it doesn’t look like it’s going anywhere for a while !
Jasmine H.
I recently changed to this conditioner, roughly 4 months ago, and I don’t think I could use a different conditioner. I have color treated and heat damage to my ends and this really conditions it along with the other products that I use I’m loving how my hair is looking
Horacia Deaudra D.
Dallas
My hair loves this stuff. Softens the stresses for easy combing. Good ilfor detangling and deep conditioning. Gelps ti repair damaged hair dur to dryness and split ends.
Lakiesha T.
Milwaukee, WI
I used Cantu products for my daily care routine for about three years straight when I had a relaxer and for a couple of months when I began to transition. I loved all of their products and this conditioner worked amazingly for me. I couldn't believe how well moisturized my hair was and it seemed to have so much body and bounce after styling! I only stopped using this brand because I did a lot of research on natural hair care and decided I wanted to use more natural products that are specifically formulated for natural black hair care. Now I'm thinking that I may give it another try and see how it works for my natural hair. This is definitely a brand and product that I would recommend to anyone looking for quality hair care products.
Zontria J.
Statesboro, GA
This condition works wonders for my hair and provides that slip that you are looking for. I use it every time I wash my hair which is every two weeks and I must say that it's very effective. I have only used the Cantu line on my natural hair so I don't really know how it works well as an alternative but I love it! It has that same great smell like all of the other Cantu products.
Susan B.
Dayton, OH
I started using Cantu shea butter for natural hair about two years ago. My skin is very dry, and this product line did not irritate my scalp and my hair looked so much more hydrated. Well, I picked up this moisturizer instead of the one for natural hair. This is for relaxed, natural, and colored hair. What a difference between products! This conditioner has the consistency of a balm or mask. I love it! I can only find it at Walmart so far. I love this product line.
Janie R.
I've really been enjoying trying out all the different products from this brand. This one is one of my favorites. It smells great, it's affordable and it gives me just the right amount of moisture. On days when I can't leave it in my hair while in the shower for as long as I would want, I just damp my ends and apply this 30 mins prior to my shower and then use the shampoo & conditioner again as always and I find it gives my hair extra moisture.
DeAngela S.
Laurel, MS
This Cantu conditioner has worked wonders on my hair. It leaves my hair feeling very conditioned, silky and smooth. I've been using this product for the past 4 months and I don't plan on changing anytime soon. Just wish it came in bigger bottle because I go through this stuff really fast and my natural hair drinks this stuff like water.
Taquasia S.
Every this in this whole brand is great every thing works so good in my hair and the smell is just a plus I love it and never gonna stop using it .its really good on natural and that's why I love it I really recommend it for all team natural .