Cantu® Shea Butter Moisturizing Rinse Out Conditioner 13.5 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tahyda F.Cantu® Shea Butter Moisturizing Rinse Out Conditioner 13.5 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Zontria J.

BY CANTU SHEA BUTTER

Cantu rinse out conditioner - 13.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Zontria J.
Zontria J.
Statesboro, GA
This condition works wonders for my hair and provides that slip that you are looking for. I use it every time I wash my hair which is every two weeks and I must say that it's very effective. I have only used the Cantu line on my natural hair so I don't really know how it works well as an alternative but I love it! It has that same great smell like all of the other Cantu products.
Taquasia S.
Taquasia S.
Every this in this whole brand is great every thing works so good in my hair and the smell is just a plus I love it and never gonna stop using it .its really good on natural and that's why I love it I really recommend it for all team natural .
Paige F.
Paige F.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been looking for a new affordable couditioner for Co wash. This works the best I figured since I had the moisturizer I'd use this. My hair is relaxed and it just drinks up this product.
De'Ahara M.
De'Ahara M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this brand all in all, but this product is great! I highly recommend it for those who are natural. It's gives my hair volume and a new fresh feel.
Aisha B.
Aisha B.
This conditioner does wonders for my daughter's hair. After I wash her hair, I leave the condition on her hair for about 15 min covered with a plastic bag then I rinse it out, it does wonders.
Taj  M.
Taj M.
Marrero, LA
I really love this brand and conditioner. I really consider this if you're natural. It gives my hair volume it's really good.
Sadé R.
Sadé R.
Schertz, TX
This wasn't good for my hair at all! I have naturally curly hair and thought this would help keep my curls moisturized but dried my hair out big time!
Alyscia B.
Alyscia B.
Charlotte, NC
Not for me, my hair did not like this product. I love the smell however, I'll stick with their Natural Hair product line.
Aliyah W.
Aliyah W.
Makes my hair easy to comb out rinses and conditions well. And it leaves my hair moisturized. i have really thich, kinky hair
Davida S.
Davida S.
Rex, GA
This product is one of my favorite conditioners. The shea butter is so moisturizing and I think that it is helping with repairing my hair and so are the other products from Cantu. It is a generally great product.