Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerCantu
Shea Butter Moisturizing Rinse Out Conditioner - 135 Fl Oz

Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Rinse Out Conditioner - 13.5 Fl Oz

by Cantu

Moisturizing conditioner protects against split ends and breakage while softening hair for increased manageability and styling. Made with pure shea butter to replace vital moisture revealing stronger, healthier hair with a natural shine. Great for: relaxed

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Rinse Out Conditioner - 13.5 Fl Oz!
MY DAUGHTER USES THIS AFTER SHE USES THE SHAMPOO. HER HAIR IS CURLY SO THIS HELPS IT OUT ALOT. IT HELPS TO KEEP THAT CURL IN HER HAIR. A LITTLE BIT GOES A LONG WAY. I WILL DEFINATELY BE PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT AGAIN. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.
Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Rinse Out Conditioner - 13.5 Fl Oz uploaded by jay2realrob R.
This product works great it leaves you hair soft I love cantu products because it always softens my unruly hair I also believe it has contributed to my hair growing because it has stopped my breakage and I don't lose a lot of hair when detangling
Columbus
Made my hair really soft and manageable. It has a nice scent and can be very long lasting. I would improve this product by removing the alcohol from it. Alcohol is very drying to the hair and can damage it.
houseley rd
It's a good product I would use it again in the future it made my hair really soft and it's a great product I would totally recommend fro others.
It good would recommend but it depends on what hair you have but for people who have straight hair would not recommend
Laurel
The scent is a classic even when I smell it now it reminds me of my childhood. Also the product is Amazing for the price. It lasts so long and it’s versatile it can be used as s leave in.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
It makes hair soft and smell really good . Not much else to say , all brands promise certain things but basically just soften the hair ..
Produit de très très bonne qualité et très bonne usage pour les cheveux en mauvaise santé aide à les soigner franchement sa ma bien aidé à m occuper de mes cheveux qui étaient en mauvaise santé il était sec je suis très satisfaite de se produit.
Toronto, ON
I love this product, it makes my hair soft and manageable. It also smells so good. It is safe for colored hair, I dye my hair and it leaves my hair soft. My scalp is dry and I find it is good for my scalp, it does not dry it out, gives my hair more moisture.
Super produit, de bonne qualité ! Les produits Cantu définissent parfaitement les boucles tout en les nourrissants. Je conseille ;)

Looking for your answer?