Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream Shampoo uploaded by Sandyeli S.Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream Shampoo uploaded by Angel P.Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream Shampoo uploaded by Ronitra W.

BY CANTU SHEA BUTTER

Made with pure shea butter Gentle formula removes buildup Leaves hair soft & shiny Safe for relaxed or color treated hair Cantu® Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream Shampoo is made with shea butter and essential oils to replace vital oil in your hair leaving it stronger, healthier, with a natural shine.  Whether your hair is chemically relaxed, colored, pressed, or permed, Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream Shampoo is gentle enough to use everyday. Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream Shampoo helps... moisturize your hair with real shea butter & essential oils maintain a healthy scalp & soft, strong shiny hair clean away styling product build up without breaking This finished product not tested on animals ; cantusheasoft.com see more...

Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream Shampoo
  • "Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that they do have a line that's for "natural hair" and it's free of all of the harmful chemicals." in 1 review
Lashae W.
Waldorf, MD
I have been natural my entire life and Cantu has been the only produce that keeps my hair feeling soft and smooth using the conditioner after is a perfect combination. It lathers very well and I would recommend it to anyone who has thick but not extremely thick hair.
Laura P.
Blacksburg , VA
This moisture rich shampoo not only smells good, but is sulfate free so it won’t fade color. It’s geared toward natural curly hair and the price is reasonable & in some cases cheaper than other products geared towards WOC or anyone with thick curly hair.
Keanna O.
Mt Pleasant, WI
This product left my hair feeling silky and clean. I use this shampoo once a week. It has made my hair so much healthier. I would recommend this for people with natural hair. It is affordable and has a lot of uses.
Chelly C.
Laurel, MD
This product is very moisturizeing for your hair. I have used this a lot and even the conditioner but the shampoo is really good T there are a lot of other better conditioners but shampoo is great .
Karen S.
Cantu very good on damage dry hair. It's paraben, sulfate free. My son uses it because he had dandruff and hair was very dry. This product eliminated dry damage and dandruff that he was having.
Aura C.
Flushing , NY
I knew this brand last year for an account that I follow on Instagram and my husband is using it to make the laughs in a more natural way and all the products have worked.
G👑 Y.
Uniondale, NY
Just bought this a week again and started using it . I like the coverage and the smell is amazing . Like SheaMostiure you don’t need a lot to get full coverage . I will be buying this again .
Jessica P.
Council Bluffs, IA
I recently switched my shampoo to Cantu, it was one of the best decisions I've made! Cantu shampoo leaves your hair feeling soft and silky, unlike other shampoos that leave your hair brittle and dry. I recommend Cantu to anyone looking for moisture! Although the only negative thing I have to say is I've noticed I'm breaking out since I've switched to Cantu. Not all skin types are the same, it may not break you out at all! AND it's not animal tested!!!!
Alexis G.
I love love love this shampoo and use it inconjuction with the conditioner. Perfect for curly, wavy hair. Smells so amazing! It really makes my hair feel so soft after and I don't really put any after shower products. The shampoo and conditioner work hand in hand with one another so I advise to buy both.
Mary Mar D.
Kissimmee, FL
I just purchases this item and I have to say that is the most amazing product I've used on my hair ! It washes my hair so good and it leaves it feeling nice and soft ! I am extremely satisfied with this product will be purchasing again !