Add a Photo

By CANTU SHEA BUTTER
#1427 in Shampoo
Made with pure shea butter Gentle formula removes buildup Leaves hair soft & shiny Safe for relaxed or color treated hair Cantu® Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream Shampoo is made with shea butter and essential oils to replace vital oil in your hair leaving it stronger, healthier, with a natural shine.  Whether your hair is chemically relaxed, colored, pressed, or permed, Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream Shampoo is gentle enough to use everyday. Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream Shampoo helps... moisturize your hair with real shea butter & essential oils maintain a healthy scalp & soft, strong shiny hair clean away styling product build up without breaking This finished product not tested on animals ; cantusheasoft.com
Photos (2)
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Snellville, GA

I love Cantu products and was really excited to give this shampoo a try as I thought it would be different than other shampoo's and not dry out my curls. However, it worked about the same. After looking at the ingredients I learned that it contains sulfates, which is good if your looking to really clean your hair and start fresh but it also strips your hair of its natural oils and moisture. The smell is really nice and the price is decent but I did not find it very moisturizing as the package suggested. I would recommend if your looking to use it every now and then to clean your hair.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Council Bluffs, IA

I recently switched my shampoo to Cantu, it was one of the best decisions I've made! Cantu shampoo leaves your hair feeling soft and silky, unlike other shampoos that leave your hair brittle and dry. I recommend Cantu to anyone looking for moisture! Although the only negative thing I have to say is I've noticed I'm breaking out since I've switched to Cantu. Not all skin types are the same, it may not break you out at all! AND it's not animal tested!!!!
LeAnna J.
LeAnna J.
Saint Louis, MO

Cantu has definitely topped the cake with this one, in my opinion. Not only did I buy the set, I purchased the leave in conditioner and the repair cream. Altogether these products work miracles!! It leaves my hair manageable and soft, and the scent of the product is phenomenal. I definitely recommend this hair product and even more so if you are deciding to go natural with your roots!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Jackson, MS

When I first "went" natural, I was crazy about the Cantu line of products...mostly because that's all I knew about. The price is extremely affordable (less than $6) and initially it worked great but over time it made my hair extremely dry and brittle. My hair would feel like paper after using it. I still have a half-used bottle that's a least 6 months old or more.
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
Carterville, IL

My daughtet has horribly frizzy hair. Every product I have used on it either dries it out or makes it greasy. Not cantu! I absolutely love the smell of this, and her hair is so soft and manageable after using this! Can not rave enough about this and the conditioner!
Ronitra W.
Ronitra W.
Waco, TX

This has got to be the best shampoo I have ever used in a long time. I use this probably 3 times a month to help my curls pop. It last for about a week using my wash in go without frizz. It's very effective for transitions and Yes I would buy this again.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.

I loved this product so much! I can usually go a few days without washing my hair and I have course curly hair and this just made me feel so clean YET moisturized which I can rarely find in a shampoo. Will definitely repurchase. Amazing smell too.
Kerissa J.
Kerissa J.
Caledon, Ontatio

I wish i found the other shampoo before i bought this one. My hair is natural and every time i would be done using this shampoo, it would feel and tangled and dried out. Definitely not a fan favorite of mine, didn't even finish the bottle.
TyBrittney M.
TyBrittney M.
Lafayette, LA

It works very well it gets all the dirt out your hair and leaves your hair very soft. And being that I'm natural. Cantu is one of the many amazing products I used. I wash my hair 3 times a week with this and it meets my needs every time
Arturia S.
Arturia S.
Athens, GA

This is better for those who do not have natural hair. It does contain sulfates. It is super drying to my hair. I would suggest using a cleanser from their Naturals line because those products do not contain sulfates or parabens.

Join Now