Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream Shampoo uploaded by Sandyeli S.Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream Shampoo uploaded by Angel P.Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream Shampoo uploaded by Ronitra W.

BY CANTU SHEA BUTTER

Made with pure shea butter Gentle formula removes buildup Leaves hair soft & shiny Safe for relaxed or color treated hair Cantu® Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream Shampoo is made with shea butter and essential oils to replace vital oil in your hair leaving it stronger, healthier, with a natural shine.  Whether your hair is chemically relaxed, colored, pressed, or permed, Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream Shampoo is gentle enough to use everyday. Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream Shampoo helps... moisturize your hair with real shea butter & essential oils maintain a healthy scalp & soft, strong shiny hair clean away styling product build up without breaking This finished product not tested on animals ; cantusheasoft.com see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that they do have a line that's for "natural hair" and it's free of all of the harmful chemicals." in 1 review
Nancy K.
Richmond
I started my hair journey 2 years ago but I started gaining knowledge about 4c hair just. a year ago and one of the think I learend was to use a sulfate free shampoo. I've been using bad shampoos and my hair texture didn't please me after my wash days,but after trying this cantu product I'M IN LOVE! Cantu shea butter is an amazing brand who I personally think understand 4c hair better than Shea moisture..Girl if you want to start your hair journey (4a,4c hair) and you don't know what shampoo to buy , start with this one and see if it works.
 But I will like to see a bigger formula at an affordable price.
Hannah V.
Jackson
Used this for the first time today, and I LOVE it! My mom said my hair looks better and my hair isn't as frizzy as when I use others products.
I would definitely recommend this over RenPure and even over Shea Moisture because with both my hair is still a frizzy mess.
Laura P.
Blacksburg, VA
This moisture rich shampoo not only smells good, but is sulfate free so it won’t fade color. It’s geared toward natural curly hair and the price is reasonable & in some cases cheaper than other products geared towards WOC or anyone with thick curly hair.
Hazel A.
5/10 not the best product for 4c natural hair I can’t really speak for other hair types. Rather thank moisturizing my hair it was drying it out very badly to the point where my hair was breaking. I no longer buy to this product anymore.
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham, PA
I wasn’t a fan of this shampoo at all really. I bought it awhile back before I really got into my hair and I wasn’t pleased. It didn’t really leave my hair feeling moisturized or overly clean. It’s not something I would purchase again
Keanna O.
Mt Pleasant, WI
This product left my hair feeling silky and clean. I use this shampoo once a week. It has made my hair so much healthier. I would recommend this for people with natural hair. It is affordable and has a lot of uses.
Madison E.
Nashville
I really love how well the shad butter shampoo works on my hair. It leaves my hair feeling moisturized and soft. This product doesn’t cause my scalp to break out (my scalp is super sensitive). Over all a great purchase. Their products are amazing.
Chelly C.
Laurel, MD
This product is very moisturizeing for your hair. I have used this a lot and even the conditioner but the shampoo is really good T there are a lot of other better conditioners but shampoo is great .
Karen S.
Cantu very good on damage dry hair. It's paraben, sulfate free. My son uses it because he had dandruff and hair was very dry. This product eliminated dry damage and dandruff that he was having.
Claudia W.
I've tried so many moisturizers but not of them works well with my hair type (kinky hair). This is actually the first moisturizer that leaves my hair moisturized without being tangled