Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream Shampoo uploaded by Sandyeli S.Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream Shampoo uploaded by Angel P.Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream Shampoo uploaded by Ronitra W.

BY CANTU SHEA BUTTER

Made with pure shea butter Gentle formula removes buildup Leaves hair soft & shiny Safe for relaxed or color treated hair Cantu® Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream Shampoo is made with shea butter and essential oils to replace vital oil in your hair leaving it stronger, healthier, with a natural shine.  Whether your hair is chemically relaxed, colored, pressed, or permed, Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream Shampoo is gentle enough to use everyday. Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream Shampoo helps... moisturize your hair with real shea butter & essential oils maintain a healthy scalp & soft, strong shiny hair clean away styling product build up without breaking This finished product not tested on animals ; cantusheasoft.com see more...

Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream Shampoo
  • "Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that they do have a line that's for "natural hair" and it's free of all of the harmful chemicals." in 1 review
Laura P.
Blacksburg , VA
This moisture rich shampoo not only smells good, but is sulfate free so it won’t fade color. It’s geared toward natural curly hair and the price is reasonable & in some cases cheaper than other products geared towards WOC or anyone with thick curly hair.
Keanna O.
Racine
This product left my hair feeling silky and clean. I use this shampoo once a week. It has made my hair so much healthier. I would recommend this for people with natural hair. It is affordable and has a lot of uses.
Chelly C.
Laurel, MD
This product is very moisturizeing for your hair. I have used this a lot and even the conditioner but the shampoo is really good T there are a lot of other better conditioners but shampoo is great .
Jessica P.
Council Bluffs, IA
I recently switched my shampoo to Cantu, it was one of the best decisions I've made! Cantu shampoo leaves your hair feeling soft and silky, unlike other shampoos that leave your hair brittle and dry. I recommend Cantu to anyone looking for moisture! Although the only negative thing I have to say is I've noticed I'm breaking out since I've switched to Cantu. Not all skin types are the same, it may not break you out at all! AND it's not animal tested!!!!
Alexis G.
I love love love this shampoo and use it inconjuction with the conditioner. Perfect for curly, wavy hair. Smells so amazing! It really makes my hair feel so soft after and I don't really put any after shower products. The shampoo and conditioner work hand in hand with one another so I advise to buy both.
Mary Mar D.
New Britain, CT
I just purchases this item and I have to say that is the most amazing product I've used on my hair ! It washes my hair so good and it leaves it feeling nice and soft ! I am extremely satisfied with this product will be purchasing again !
Andrea O.
Carterville, IL
My daughtet has horribly frizzy hair. Every product I have used on it either dries it out or makes it greasy. Not cantu! I absolutely love the smell of this, and her hair is so soft and manageable after using this! Can not rave enough about this and the conditioner!
Stephanie S.
I usually love cantu products but this shampoo left my hair feeling dry and stripped. Would not buy again. It lathers but doesnt have great slip. My hair felt dry afterwards.
Anastasia L.
Duluth , GA
I love Cantu products and was really excited to give this shampoo a try as I thought it would be different than other shampoo's and not dry out my curls. However, it worked about the same. After looking at the ingredients I learned that it contains sulfates, which is good if your looking to really clean your hair and start fresh but it also strips your hair of its natural oils and moisture. The smell is really nice and the price is decent but I did not find it very moisturizing as the package suggested. I would recommend if your looking to use it every now and then to clean your hair.
Lakiesha T.
Milwaukee, WI
I used Cantu products for my daily care routine for about three years straight when I had a relaxer and for a couple of months when I began to transition. I loved all of their products and this shampoo worked amazingly for me. Got my hair nice and clean, left it feeling soft and voluminous, and smelled amazing! I only stopped using this brand because I did a lot of research on natural hair care and decided I wanted to use more natural products that are specifically formulated for natural black hair care. Now I'm thinking that I may give it another try and see how it works for my natural hair. This is definitely a brand and product that I would recommend to anyone looking for quality hair care products.