Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream Shampoo uploaded by Ronitra W.Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream Shampoo uploaded by Angel P.Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream Shampoo uploaded by Sandyeli S.

BY CANTU SHEA BUTTER

Made with pure shea butter Gentle formula removes buildup Leaves hair soft & shiny Safe for relaxed or color treated hair Cantu® Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream Shampoo is made with shea butter and essential oils to replace vital oil in your hair leaving it stronger, healthier, with a natural shine.  Whether your hair is chemically relaxed, colored, pressed, or permed, Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream Shampoo is gentle enough to use everyday. Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream Shampoo helps... moisturize your hair with real shea butter & essential oils maintain a healthy scalp & soft, strong shiny hair clean away styling product build up without breaking This finished product not tested on animals ; cantusheasoft.com see more...

Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream Shampoo
  • "Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that they do have a line that's for "natural hair" and it's free of all of the harmful chemicals." in 1 review
Alexis G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this shampoo and use it inconjuction with the conditioner. Perfect for curly, wavy hair. Smells so amazing! It really makes my hair feel so soft after and I don't really put any after shower products. The shampoo and conditioner work hand in hand with one another so I advise to buy both.
Mary Mar D.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just purchases this item and I have to say that is the most amazing product I've used on my hair ! It washes my hair so good and it leaves it feeling nice and soft ! I am extremely satisfied with this product will be purchasing again !
Andrea O.
Carterville, IL
My daughtet has horribly frizzy hair. Every product I have used on it either dries it out or makes it greasy. Not cantu! I absolutely love the smell of this, and her hair is so soft and manageable after using this! Can not rave enough about this and the conditioner!
Stephanie S.
I usually love cantu products but this shampoo left my hair feeling dry and stripped. Would not buy again. It lathers but doesnt have great slip. My hair felt dry afterwards.
Paola R.
Trenton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand because of my natural hair. It works perfectly with it. I can detangle my hair together with coconut oil.
Brittany B.
Marietta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite cheapo conditioner. It doesn't strip my hair and dry it out. It's super creamy and sulfate frre.
Shaleya A.
Milton, MA
I was in a phase of just picking up anything in hopes of trying to find the right product for my transitioning hair and this was it ! It's so amazing and smells great and after the 2nd wash I felt the softness in my hair increase amazingly !
Idelsa P.
Brooklyn, NY
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that they do have a line that's for "natural hair" and it's free of all of the harmful chemicals. It works wonders for me!
Davida S.
Rex, GA
After washing my hair with this it smells awesome and I really think that the shea butter moisturizes my hair and does some repairing to it as well.
Imani F.
I love washing my hair with this shampoo. It smells amazing, and as i massage it into my scalp i can feel it washing away all dirt/dandruff. However, I'm not so sure if thats a good thing? It contains sulfate which rips the hair of its natural minerals (obvs not a good thing).