Cantu Shea Butter Moisturising Curl Activator Hair Cream -Travel Size - 3 fl oz

Cantu Natural Curl Activator Cream 3oz

Product Form: Liquid

Hair Type: Curly, textured

Beauty Purpose: Curl enhancing, texturizing

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cantu Shea Butter Moisturising Curl Activator Hair Cream -Travel Size - 3 fl oz!
Purchased at: Target
It was not the best product for my hair texture, but I did love it, and I still travel with it so I can define what little waves I do have. Also, this stuff smells so good! I would recommend this to any curl type, especially if you’re just starting the Curly Girl Method!
Red / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Normal, Oily
Miami, Fl
Cantu Shea Butter Moisturising Curl Activator Hair Cream -Travel Size - 3 fl oz uploaded by Sonya D.
Purchased at: Target
Smells great! Doesn’t leave the hair feeling oily. Pairs well with other products Adds shine and leave your hair moisturized and supper soft. It can also be used as a detangler.
Dark Brown / Heat Protection, Split Ends / Dry, Curly, Coarse
Kalamazoo, MI
So far, so good. It doesn't have a strong scent but it does smell "good"... It made my curls look really defined, although it did nothing for volume. My hair looked just curly and kind of flat. It did help my ends stay together instead of the usual frizziness and fraying I get at the ends. I will continue to use it and update if needed.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Oily, Curly, Kinky
It’s really good and 100% effective plus it’s cheap and the best for natural hair. It’s effect is long lasting. Keeps my hair moisturized and soft 💯
Brunette / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Normal