Cantu Shea Butter Moisturising Curl Activator Hair Cream -Travel Size - 3 fl oz

Cantu Natural Curl Activator Cream 3oz

Product Form: Liquid

Hair Type: Curly, textured

Beauty Purpose: Curl enhancing, texturizing

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cantu Shea Butter Moisturising Curl Activator Hair Cream -Travel Size - 3 fl oz!
7 months agoKalamazoo, MI
So far, so good. It doesn't have a strong scent but it does smell "good"... It made my curls look really defined, although it did nothing for volume. My hair looked just curly and kind of flat. It did help my ends stay together instead of the usual frizziness and fraying I get at the ends. I will continue to use it and update if needed.
a year agoChicago, IL
It’s really good and 100% effective plus it’s cheap and the best for natural hair. It’s effect is long lasting. Keeps my hair moisturized and soft 💯