Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream -Travel Size - 2oz

Product Form: Cream

Wellness Standard: Aluminum-free, paraben-free

Beauty Purpose: Softening, Detangling, deep hydration, moisturizing

Hair Type: Coarse, Curly, textured, Thick

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream -Travel Size - 2oz!
4 months agoHuntingdon, PA
I started looking for products that could fit my new curly girl method a few months ago, and it took me a few other duds before coming to this gem! This is some high-quality stuff for a fair price. You only need a little to really hydrate and detangle your hair. I usually put this in after using the Cantu cleansing shampoo. After letting the conditioner sit in my hair for a few minutes, I use a wide-toothed brush to get the tangles out.
10 months agoMcdonough, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I use all Cantu products at home on my natural hair it leaves my hair soft helps with moisture doesn’t leave my hair dry and I have color so it doesn’t damage it’s great for all hair types I get mines at Walmart most the time and it’s long lasting I buy maybe every 4 months
a year ago
This is super helpful getting rid of the dryness in my hair after washing and in the process of blow drying. And it's a little pricey depending on what size you get because you have to use a lot if you're like me and have thick hair that sucks up moisture. When I pair it with  Eco Professional Styling Gel Olive Oil sometimes it will make my hair white so I have to be cautious while using it to do hairstyles that require gel. Other than that, it's super helpful for us natural gals and afro type hair girls!
a year agoGrimsley, TN
I really like the Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream Travel size because I take this with me traveling to help with the frizz and humidity in the air wherever we go. I like that it is just enough for the couple of days I will be gone and just the right size to fit my makeup travel bag. Great product.
a year agoClear Lake, IA
This is really good for when your hair is super super dry like right after washing and conditioning. The only thing I don't like about it is that it weights down my curls. I do use it just to get through that first day dryness after washing but then I have to really work to get my curls separated again and defined.
4 months agobaltimore
This leave in conditioner no doubt keeps my hair moisturized and soft . It stops my scalp from getting dry during the hot and cold weather
3 months agoHallandle Bch, FL
There is no other leave in conditioner I love more then this one. It moisturizes my hair all day!!
a year agoBoksburg
This product is simply the best for all types of natural hair, and it's affordable. It is a must try. You'll love it, it leaves your hair moisturized and soft.