BY CANTU #27 in Leave-In Conditioner

Cantu shea butter leave in conditioning repair cream is an intensive deep penetrating leave in cream conditioning treatment that is made with pure shea butter and other natural oils to stop and mend breakage, repair split ends, and add manageability and shine with every application. When used daily, cantu shea butter leave in conditioning repair cream helps promote strong, long healthy hair. see more...

• I've heard some good things about this. How is it for nat...3 Answers
  • This is good for curly hair u can't figth me on this one 🤷2 Answers
  • Why do you have this in your cabinet ?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Erin B.
CULVER CITY, CA
If I could live inside of a bottle this is the one i would live in. Let me just say the smell is so good my boyfriend could not stop playing with my hair and swelling it. Made him go crazy. Lol I live this because I can find this product anywhere. And it's a nice price for the high quality given. I'm addicted since day 1 of trying it out. If your looking for something new and you want to repair your hair without dealing with harsh chemicals. Try it my little brother does too. Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
At first I contemplated buying this because the smell is so strong but after many months hearing ppl rave about this I ended up buying it, and i have to confess that I absolutely loved it, what I did though is I mixed it with water in a spray bottle since it’s a bit thick, and I spray it all over my hair, it’s a go to!! I love it and my bf absolutely loved the way my hair smelled
Zuleyka G.
I really like this leave in conditioner! I have really curly hair so I always use leave in conditioner to style my hair! It’s really afforable , the only reason I gave it 4 stars is because after a long time of using I noticed my hair falling out more than usual! When I stopped using i noticed a significant difference but i still use this for my daughter and other Cantu hair products
Emily S.
This was my go-to when I was transitioning to a naturally curly lifestyle. The smell is pleasant. However, this DOES contain silicone and alcohol. :( As a low-porosity gal, I find this makes my hair heavy due to the protein in it. I would say this is a good product when transitioning into natural hair. If you find it too thick, you can add it to a spray bottle with water.
Heidy M.
Bronx, NY
When I first bought it it worked amazing. I have very dry curly hair and it worked very well to keep my hair looking voluminous and not frizzy. But, it has come to my attention that they started adding alcohol to their products so unless you find one where alcohol is not an ingredient I wouldn’t recommend buying it because alcohol is very drying and will ruin your hair.
Alexia R.
Dayton
Let me just say! The smelll is omg amazing! It makes your hair look and feel so smooth and nice and your hair smells good at the same time! It was a little pricey but it was worth it and i have bought it multiple times because of how good it is. A leave in conditioner is esencial to curly hair to give ir moisture. I recommend it to everyone it is worth it believe me!
Elizabeth R.
Waverly, IA
I use this cream all of the time. I have different hair patterns, and where my hair isn’t weighed down is the most curly (ex. crown, ear, nape of my neck, etc.) and my hair also has a wavy/curly look to it.

This keeps my hair nice and super soft. Even when my hair is dry, i’ll rub it in my hands and run it over my hair to reduce frizz and keep it nice looking. It’s a good price for what I get and I haven’t been disappointed yet
Raven M.
This has been an all time favorite I’ve used it for years just because it works, it’s a safe bet, and it is so affordable. You can find this at Walmart shy of $5. I love how hydrated it makes my hair look and it smells so good! You can use this on damp or dry hair. I usually wrap my hair every night and add this into my routine every other night.
Sydnee T.
Ewa Beach, HI
The smell, the price, the effectiveness, this repair cream works wonders. I always struggled finding products that didn’t dry out my hair, my scalp is a little dry but using this leave in cream moisturizer my hair stays hydrated for days at a time. You can definitely purchase this product at your local drugstores as well as CVS.
Jennifer J.
Wakefield, MI
I use this mainly for my son's hair. He has very tight curls and his hair tends to dry out very quickly. This works amazing after washing to detangle and moisturize his hair. If I didn't use this I probably wouldn't get a comb through it. It does have a slightly oily residue but it keeps his hair moisturized so I don't mind. It also smells really good.
Alexis D.
Is it a heavy or light cream?
Esther A.
Is it water based , does it make your hair feel wet/damp?
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
Does anyone have any recommendations for damage repairing your hair? I have thin straight hair that needs help
Desirée T.
What is the difference between this one and the Argan Leave-in cream? is it any better for curly hair?
Melissa P.
Homestead, FL
I have been looking for a new leave in conditioner and wanted to know if this product is good for curly hair?