BY CANTU

Cantu shea butter leave in conditioning repair cream is an intensive deep penetrating leave in cream conditioning treatment that is made with pure shea butter and other natural oils to stop and mend breakage, repair split ends, and add manageability and shine with every application. When used daily, cantu shea butter leave in conditioning repair cream helps promote strong, long healthy hair. see more...

• What product do you recommend for mixed curly hair?2 Answers
  • Hi everyone..im new here. Looking for advise on hair care...1 Answers
  • I have wavy frizzy hair it kinda looks dead. Will this pr...1 Answers
Cecilia O.
I absolutely loooooove this leave in conditioner. It has been a staple for me for almost 3 years. It keeps my hair soft and smelling nice. Make sure you apply it to your hair wet to make sure your hair soaks it up if you have low porosity hair. I seal in the moisture with a jojoba oil and I don't have to touch my hair for up to a week and a half! My hair is soft and smells like black girl magic! What else could a black girl ask for?
Miah⚡️طفل ص.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my go to leave-in conditioner . I’ve been using it for about a year now and Cantu has really proven to be a great brand to go to and affordable . My hair instantly look smoother and feel softer and I will continue to repurchase Cantu Leave-in Conditioning Repair Cream, 16 oz
Tiffony W.
Lawton, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this in conjunction with Cantu's cowash on my toddler's hair and we couldn't be happier. My daughter's curls are so much healthier and softer than they were before we switched. We use it during her weekly hair wash and add a little to refresh her curls throughout the week.
BEV A.
Houston
We use this product for our natural hair. Being African American woman it works great. Smell nice and makes our hair feels wonderful. Love that I do not have to wash out just simply apply after shampooing hair. Love this Cantu Shea Butter Leave in Conditioning Repair Cream. Great product for black natural hair. Its on my list when I buy my hair products. Cantu have so many great products.
Tyra S.
Seattle
I loved this product, the smell was very soft and not too strong, and the thickness works well with my course 3c/4c hair texture. It is slightly heavy at first but because my hair dries out so much this works great! It works into my hair rather than just sitting on too like other products tend to do with my hair, leaving that white residue... not with this product! My hair suck it all up!

Most leav ins are just too light for my hair, as stated earlier this one takes the cake. Especially since my hair has been chemically treated in the past with heat damage, bleach damage, and relaxer damage, this works regardless of all the damage and heals my hair making it stronger less brittle and for that my hair doesnt shed and break off as often.

I highly reccomend this product if you havent tried it already! ♥️
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
At first I contemplated buying this because the smell is so strong but after many months hearing ppl rave about this I ended up buying it, and i have to confess that I absolutely loved it, what I did though is I mixed it with water in a spray bottle since it’s a bit thick, and I spray it all over my hair, it’s a go to!! I love it and my bf absolutely loved the way my hair smelled
Zuleyka G.
I really like this leave in conditioner! I have really curly hair so I always use leave in conditioner to style my hair! It’s really afforable , the only reason I gave it 4 stars is because after a long time of using I noticed my hair falling out more than usual! When I stopped using i noticed a significant difference but i still use this for my daughter and other Cantu hair products
Amaya C.
Purchased at: Target
If I could give this 6 stars I would.Its my everyday product and one that I reach for often.This product needs to be mentioned more and it’s affordable.GO PICK IT UP!!
Elizabeth R.
Waverly, IA
I use this cream all of the time. I have different hair patterns, and where my hair isn’t weighed down is the most curly (ex. crown, ear, nape of my neck, etc.) and my hair also has a wavy/curly look to it.

This keeps my hair nice and super soft. Even when my hair is dry, i’ll rub it in my hands and run it over my hair to reduce frizz and keep it nice looking. It’s a good price for what I get and I haven’t been disappointed yet
Shawndrace M.
Ashtabula, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This my baby, every wash and even every detangle this product is in my hair, I section off into pigtail 2-4 and make sure it is thoroughly massaged into hair an scalp
Alexis D.
Is it a heavy or light cream?
Esther A.
Is it water based , does it make your hair feel wet/damp?
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
Does anyone have any recommendations for damage repairing your hair? I have thin straight hair that needs help
Desirée T.
What is the difference between this one and the Argan Leave-in cream? is it any better for curly hair?
Shakeymama :.
Why do you have this in your cabinet ?

Amazon