Hair CareHair ProductsHair OilCantu
Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream

Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream

by Cantu

Cantu's Argan Oil Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream uses a special blend of pure Argan Oil to penetrate the hair and scalp and protect hair from the damages of everyday styling. Crafted specially for over-processed and heat damaged hair, the Argan Oil Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream reduces frizz and helps naturally curly hair become shiny and pillow soft. It nourishes hair to repair split ends and provides moisture to dry curls. Bring out the best in curly hair with the lightweight formula that contains no harsh chemicals. The Argan Oil encourages shine, elasticity, and growth, making it the perfect leave-in conditioner for relaxed hair and hair with texturizers, color treatments, and perms. To use for daily styling, apply a generous amount of product to ends of damp hair and work toward roots. Comb through for even distribution. Do not rinse. Apply more to the ends of longer hair or problem areas. For recently-colored hair, apply Cantu Argan Oil Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream to clean, damp hair three (3) days post-coloring. Cover hair with a plastic cap and apply moderate heat for 15 minutes. Rinse and style as usual. For best results, wash hair with Cantu's Anti-Fade Color Protecting Shampoo. To use as a leave-in treatment, apply as directed for daily styling, and cover with a plastic cap overnight for maximum absorption and intense conditioning. For frizz-free hair, apply daily to split ends or damaged areas. Comb through and let hair dry naturally.

Does anyone else use this for non textured hair, or is it just me? I love this stuff.Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream
How much you you use of this and how wear is you hair when you apply it?
Does this get rid of frizziness?
Start your review of Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream!
Product Highlights
...feeling dry it also helps control the frizz that comes along with having curly hair and it is great to use on freshly washed hairin reviews
It leaves my curly hair shiny, soft and reduces frizz.in reviews
Kesha F.
Washington, DC
Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream uploaded by Kesha F.
Love this stuff. Work so well in all hair type. It gives great definition to my girls while moisturizing.
Courtney A.
Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream uploaded by Courtney A.
Purchased at: Target
I have been on the search for a leave in conditioner that helps define my curls and hold moisture.... and this is it!!!! It is soooo affordable and can be found at almost any target, walmart, or drug store. I appreciate the jar it comes in as curls need a decent amount of product and it makes it easier to grab the amount of product I need. This has also helped my hair be less frizzy and anyone with curls knows that’s hard to come by. I have fine curls and it doesn’t weight down my curls at all! Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream #curlcam
Angie P.
Santa Rosa, CA
Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream uploaded by Angie P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Is a great conditioner always leave my hair soft and manageable Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream I recommend for dry hair
Jomaira T.
Cicero, IL
Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream uploaded by Jomaira T.
Purchased at: Target
As a mom of 3 curly haired girls I can honestly say that is is a great product but it doesn’t work on everyone. I love the way it leaves my hair after I wash it and it smells amazing. My daughter has corse hair and it doesn’t smell the same at all. Finding products to use for curly hair can be a journey. I love this product for my thin curls!
Pretti E.
Marietta, GA
Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream uploaded by Pretti E.
Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream uploaded by Pretti E.
Great for a Leave in Condition. Leave the hair soft and full of Life. Pleasant smell and affordable. #great #blackgirlmagic
Galilea O.
Las Vegas, NV
Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream uploaded by Galilea O.
Purchased at: Walgreens
If you’re a fan of coconut this is the product for you! It specifically for curly hair but I have lots of frizz in my hair so it controls it while keeping my waves hydrated.
Victoria W.
Abilene, TX
Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream uploaded by Victoria W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great leave in conditioner for high- medium porosity hair, thick cream, weight down the hair which result in less volume and very soft. Down side it contains silicone Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream
Shiaralee D.
Highland, NY
Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream uploaded by Shiaralee D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is ahhhmazing !!! Your hair smells good and it doesn’t feel frizzy not dry. Btw this is my third container
rachel O.
San Diego, CA
Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream uploaded by rachel O.
Never really a fan of thick conditioners, and I've heard quite a few negative reviews about cantu products. But this one is really good. Key? Use on damp hair. I find that it can be quite flaky if used on dry hair. Not sure If I would buy again, but it's not really that bad.
Olivia M.
Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream uploaded by Olivia M.
I really like Cantu but I can't say I love it. It isn't necessarily my #1 go to leave in conditioner, but it works. The only thing I really have to complain about is how it leaves my hair feeling after applied. It leaves my hair with a short of sticky crunchy comb through feeling that I don't really enjoy. I do occasionally use this product, but I tend to reach for other things if I have the option...

215 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisa S.
Saint Louis, MO
il y a 6 mois
Anjolaoluwa A. il y a 5 mois
My hair is preferably fine, using it and I've been using it for 4 years now. No breakage at all.