BY CANTU #71 in Conditioner

Cantu shea butter leave in conditioning repair cream is an intensive deep penetrating leave in cream conditioning treatment that is made with pure shea butter and other natural oils to stop and mend breakage, repair split ends, and add manageability and shine with every application. When used daily, cantu shea butter leave in conditioning repair cream helps promote strong, long healthy hair. see more...

• I've heard some good things about this. How is it for natural hai...3 Answers
  • This is good for curly hair u can't figth me on this one 🤷2 Answers
  • Is this product only for ethnic hair types? Can this be used on w...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amber.M. F.
Bronx, NY
This product has revived my damaged, color treated hair. I have dry hair and this definitely  moisturizes my locks. I do believe it is safe for color treated hair as I do use it frequently. I always recommend this to my curly hair friends because its less harsh than other curl products on the market. Its all natural and my hair loves it! This goes for all Cantu products!
Heidy M.
Bronx, NY
When I first bought it it worked amazing. I have very dry curly hair and it worked very well to keep my hair looking voluminous and not frizzy. But, it has come to my attention that they started adding alcohol to their products so unless you find one where alcohol is not an ingredient I wouldn’t recommend buying it because alcohol is very drying and will ruin your hair.
Ashley R.
The original Cantu leave in conditioner used to be one of my holy grails. This new recipe however is way too heavy for my fine hair. I have 3a-3b curls and this leave in weighs down my curls. While it is affordable, it doesn’t leave my hair defined and bouncy. My hair ends up looking wavy and flat instead. I would not recommend this for people with fine and loose curls.
Maggie C.
Wildomar, CA
One of my favorites and budget friendly, especially for how much curly heads spend on products. I've paired it with other Cantu products and with more expensive ones as well as just by itself for nights in, it's a staple. Pleasant but not overpowering coconut scent. Currently using with Shea Butter Coconut Curling Cream 💜
Courtney S.
Katy, TX
I have 3c hair with strands that are highly prone to breakage. I bought this to aid in making my hair stronger and it did so, but only when my hair had the product in it. I didn't want my hair to become dependant on a product as much as I wanted to see some sort of a lasting result from using the product and I didn't get the latter result. I would have to keep putting globs of this in my hair week after week and if I missed a week, my hair was still dry and prone to breakage. If you have fine strands that are prone to breakage, this product may not be of lasting help to you.
Lissbette P.
My hair is very curly but I️ can never find the right products to put in my hair and I️ have to say this one not only made my hair look amazing (and it lasted long) but it made it smell wonderful! I️ received so many compliments on how my hair looked and smelled! I️ definitely recommend everyone to try this leave-in conditioner.
G'Dione B.
Jackson
This is my favorite leave in conditioner! It’s very affordable you can get it at Walmart and it’s one of the best natural products that is affordable and has great ingredients! This product never seem to disappoint me
Laura H.
Orlando
Hace tiempo que busco un leave-in que me deje el cabello hidratado ,y mientras si he podido encontrar otros que me dan esa hidratación que necesito, me dejan el cabello duro. Se asientan en mi cabello dejándome mucha acumulación de producto. No se absorben al 100%.
Pero este me da esa hidratación por días, me deja el cabello suave, sedoso y huele muy fresco, y si siento que mi cabello lo absorbe a un 100%.
Kenya G.
My go to leave in. It keeps my hair moisturized and makes my curls pop! It’s the only leave in I have used, and there’s no need to change it. It’s a great price and is in my local dollar store, CVS, and Rote Aid for around six dollars.
Kristie M.
I use All Cantu Products on my hair. I have been natural for about a year. It’s basically been trial and error. I purchased these product at my local beauty. This leave a n conditioner does miracles for me hair. I use it when Every time i do a twist out. It helps form my curl pattern and leaves my hair shiny for days. I’m giving it 4 stars because of the amount to have to use to get the result you want. It’s affordable, so i highly recommend it.
Alexis D.
Is it a heavy or light cream?
Esther A.
Is it water based , does it make your hair feel wet/damp?
Melissa P.
Homestead, FL
I have been looking for a new leave in conditioner and wanted to know if this product is good for curly hair?
Desirée T.
What is the difference between this one and the Argan Leave-in cream? is it any better for curly hair?
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
Does anyone have any recommendations for damage repairing your hair? I have thin straight hair that needs help